𝑝𝑖𝑡𝑦 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑦

Hwayoung woke up in a great mood today. It is May 17th, her birthday and she was excited to spend it with her members.

Rolling out of bed, she checked her phone. Seeing she had some messages from her friends from other groups.

𝙟𝙤𝙮: 𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗉𝗒 𝖻𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗁𝖽𝖺𝗒 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾!
𝖾𝗇𝗃𝗈𝗒 𝗍𝗈𝖽𝖺𝗒, 𝗐𝖾'𝗅𝗅 𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗌𝗈𝗈𝗇!

𝙨𝙖𝙣𝙖: 𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗉𝗒 𝖻𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗁𝖽𝖺𝗒 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅𝗒!

𝙨𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙝𝙬𝙖: 𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗈𝗒 𝖻𝖽𝖺𝗒

𝙘𝙝𝙪𝙪: 𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖯𝖸 𝖣𝖠𝖸 𝖮𝖥 𝖡𝖨𝖱𝖳𝖧 𝖲𝖪𝖲𝖭𝖣𝖡𝖣𝖩𝖲𝖩𝖩𝖲

𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙭: 𝗂𝗍𝗌 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗌𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅 𝖽𝖺𝗒 𝗌𝗂𝗌! 𝖼𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗆𝖾

Responding to them all, she immediately facetimed her brother. She was greeted with the sight of all eight boys from stray kids smiling at her(bring back hyunjin jay why pee).

"Happy Birthday!" Felix smiled.

"Thank you!" she exclaimed back.

"We need to hang out soon, all of us, we miss you yoonie," Hyunjin complained.

Softly laughing, "I know, I miss you too," she responded. Hwayoung stayed on the phone with the boys for 15 more minutes before claiming she had stuff to do and hanging up.

Sighing, she got up and decided to greet her members who she assumed were already up. Dragging her feet into the living room, she saw no one. Suddenly confused, Hwayoung proceeded to go knock on their doors but no one answered. Ultimately deciding to text the group chat with all 24 members , she felt kind of sad that no one was here to greet her.

everybody loves haechan

yoonie: hey! where are you guys?

doyoung: we're all out together. there's food in the fridge

yoonie: oh..uh thanks okay

ten: can you check on the pets for me while you're still there?

taeyong: and feed my fish <3

kun: maybe take bella on a walk also

yoonie: sure

Hwayoung felt conflicted. No one wished her a happy birthday or anything. They all went out without her, not even bothering to let her know. She thought maybe they forgot or something but the fact that she just wanted to spend the day with her members, yet no one was here, made her sad.

She made her way back into her room, and dressed herself in something casual. She paired an oversized t-shirt with shorts and a pair of white sneakers. Hwayoung went back into the living room to feed the fish, softly mumbling under her breath still upset from earlier.

She went into the kitchen and saw that there was a bowl of fruit in the fridge with yogurt to go with it. She grabbed the stuff out of the fridge, sat at the table and pitifully ate the food left for her.

After she was done, she cleaned up her stuff, grabbed her keys and left her dorm and walked to wayv's. On her way over, she called Joy, hoping the girl could hang out with her for a while. On the third ring she picked up.