𝑏𝑒ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑒(1)

They told her things would get better. With time.

Hwayoung is wondered how much time it would take for things to get better. A couple more months? Weeks? Days? Years maybe? She was tired. But no one else knew that.

Hwayoung had always been a silent observer. She was the type to blend into the crowd. Nothing really sticking out except for her insanely good looks. Besides that she thought she really wasn't-special.

She could sing yes. So could every other idol. She could dance, she could even act. But almost everyone in Korea could do that. She was pretty. Her looks are half of what got her here. But what was really special about her. What was that thing that made her...her.

Occasionally, Hwayoung would let these kind of thoughts get to her. Not so much that it cause concerned looks here and there but enough to distract her from a task on hand. She thought about how she wasn't any different from the rest. How she honestly did not want to be an idol in the first place but her brother, Felix, is very good at convincing. He had told her that she was unique. Her skills very different in a good way. Her older sister only further encouraged that.

Don't get her wrong, at some points she did enjoy it. She loved to see the smiles on their fans faces when they performed. She loved each and every one of her members. She considered them as family. They grounded her when needed, made her smile, etc. Although she appreciates the efforts, there's something in her that's not satisfied. But Hwayoung was scared to voice that. Scared to let them know how she really felt.

So for now she would continue on. Putting in a front for the world and her friends while silently hoping someone would notice the need for help that was hidden in her eyes. Hwayoung was hoping someone, doesn't matter who, would grab her from the waters that she was slipping under. The thoughts she was drowning in. Anyone.