𝑟𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑠(4)

𝘢/𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵 𝘮𝘦. 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘭. 𝘩𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳. 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺
-
Once SM had learned what had happened with Hwayoung you know what they did?

Absolutely nothing.  They pushed the situation off like it was nothing and proceeded to tell her to "Stay inside". Her manager, Youngmi, tried her best to sway them otherwise, claiming the girl needed more protection and what she had(mind you, she barely had any in the first place) wasn't enough.

Youngmi sighed as she walked out of the conference room. Her heart hurting for Hwayoung. How could they just sit around and claim that everything is being done as best as it can and everything will be fine when Hwayoung could've been injured and Sungho continues to stalk her and send creepy messages everyday.

Hwayoung hasn't talked to anybody. Her members, her manager, her family, even Joy. She had locked herself in her room ever since the incident and hasn't come out. With the exception of using the bathroom. Taeyong had tried to talk to her through the door but he would receive no response. Jungwoo had tried to unlock the door using a spare key but Hwayoung flipped out on him. Saying "you didn't care before so why are you now". Even Ten had no luck trying to get her to come out. Hwayoung had completely isolated herself from everyone.

She had been on her phone a couple times, just to see what was happening out in the "real world". When she had looked on twitter she saw that she was trending with the tags of

#whereshwayoung

#protecthwayoung

and her favorite one

#justiceforhwayoung

It was a known fact that Hwayoung had a severe sasaeng fan. It was also a known fact that the man who tried to harm her had escaped and was after her again. Her own fans had sent countless emails to SM begging for proper protection. Even fans from other groups had shown their support. Hwayoung knew that SM wasn't doing anything. She was no one really important to them. She was in a way replaceable.

If it were Taemin, Taeyong, Mark, Baekhyun, or Taeyeon(I love each and every one of these idols I just listed equally I listed them just for the story please don't take it another way <3) SM would be so quick to fight for them. To protect them with all that they had. But for someone like Hwayoung, they don't care.

She really did start to wonder that if she had disappeared would they even notice. Most of NCT's fans were against the idea of her being the only girl in the group anyway. Maybe they could finally get what they wanted, after five years.

Hwayoung was tired of being in her room. Checking the time, it read 3 am. She had come to the decision to go for a ride, to get some fresh air. Calling for a ride from one of NCT's drivers she quickly gathered her phone and a jacket and left as quietly as she could. She thought she would make it to the front door without anybody waking up and noticing her but she was wrong.

As she passed by the kitchen she saw that Taeyong and Doyoung were standing behind the counter talking with hushed voices. She tried to move quickly and quietly but was unfortunately caught.

"Yoonie?" Taeyong questioned. Hwayoung stopped in her tracks and turned to face them. "What are you doing?"

Hwayoung met both of their eyes and all she saw were faces of regret. "I wanted some fresh air," she whispered. That being the first time she had said anything to anybody. Yes Hwayoung was hurt from their actions but she was tired of being hurt. She was tired of everything.

"It's 3 am Hwayoung," Doyoung lectured. "It's dangerous to go out right now,"

Hwayoung took a breath and shook her head. "It dangerous to be out period,"

"Hwayoung, can we talk to you," Taeyong whispered.

"Go ahead," She sighed as Taeyong came around the corner and brought her to the living room with Doyoung following.

As soon as they all sat down, Taeyong began speaking.

"Hwayoung, I-no we all as a group wanted to apologize. We are so sorry we let our ignorance get the best of us. We didn't mean to cause you any harm." He explained. Hwayoung stared him in the eyes, as hers started to water.

"Well you did. I needed you. All of you and no one was there," her voice wavered. "For days I had to wonder what did I do wrong all while having to deal with my own shit! You made me feel as if I wasn't a member of this group, as if I wasn't just as important! You all broke me down with your words and actions all because of what? Jealousy? Well guess what Taeyong, I was jealous because while you guys got to go out and practice, do interviews, and perform I was stuck in here doing nothing!" She broke down. Tears flowing freely from her eyes. Doyoung and Taeyong looked down in shame. "I don't want your stupid apologies. I just want to feel loved again," Hwayoung whispered.

"Yoonie-," Doyoung called out.

"It hurts. So much. And I'm tired of all of it. The stalker, the isolation, the apologies, everything." She cried.

Knowing words was not what she needed to hear right now, Taeyong pulled her into his embrace hugging her tightly as if he was in a way telling her that they would never leave her alone again. Hwayoung wrapped her arms around him as she continued to cry. Sometime between that Doyoung had gotten up and was now hugging her as best as he could also.

They knew in that moment Hwayoung did forgive them but it would take more actions than words to prove to her that they would never do that again.

At least one conflict was solved. For Sungho was still out there and was finally ready to take what he thought he deserved.
-
𝖺/𝗇 𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗉𝗒 𝟧𝗍𝗁 𝖺𝗇𝗇𝗂𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗌𝖺𝗋𝗒 𝗍𝗈 𝗇𝖼𝗍 𝟣𝟤𝟩!

𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝟤 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗌 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌...𝗂 𝗁𝗈𝗉𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗒 𝖻𝖾𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗂𝗆 𝗇𝗈𝗍 ♡'・ᴗ・'♡

𝗂 𝗅𝗈𝗐𝗄𝖾𝗒 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺 𝗐𝗋𝗂𝗍𝖾 𝖺 𝗇𝖼𝗍 𝗈𝗍𝟤𝟥 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝖿𝗂𝖼 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝟫𝟪' 𝗅𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗋 𝖺𝗌 𝗄𝗂𝖽𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝟫𝟩' 𝗅𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗎𝗉 𝖻𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌(☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞ 𝗐𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝗎𝗒𝗌 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗅𝗈𝗅