𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤

It was a few days after the release of Hwayoung's mini album. Hwayoung decided to hang out with some of her friends, whom she hasn't seen in what feels like forever. She was going to meet up with Lisa, Jisoo, and Rosé from Blackpink.

Agreeing to meet them at their studio, since they would already be there, recording Lisa's upcoming solo.

Having her manager drop her off at yg, she quickly exited the car and entered the building. Knowing her way around, from frequent hangouts with the girls she made her way to the studio. Seeing all of them inside, she knocked and entered.

"Yoonie!" Lisa exclaimed, quickly getting up and hugging the girl.

"Hii!" Hwayoung replied back, greeting all the girls.

"How have you been?" Jisoo asked.

"I've been...as good as I could be, especially after this comeback," Hwayoung explained.

"You did really well! I'm proud of you," Rosé laughed. Smiling, Hwayoung buried her head in her arms out of shyness.

"You did well as well Rosé, gone was my favorite," spoke Hwayoung. Rosé smiled at the girl. (stream on the ground and gone)

The girls proceeded to talk about their lives, eat food, and just have fun with each other. Catching up on everything going on, they somehow managed to stumble upon the topic of the hate they've been receiving as individuals.

"It's crazy," Lisa complained.

"Everyone comes at you for the smallest things. It doesn't help that it's almost like our every move is being watched," Hwayoung added.

"They act like we're not affected by those things," Jisoo sighed. The rest agreeing with her, they all sat in silence for a little bit.

"They never know how much words actually hurt." Lisa mumbled.

"Let's make a song." Hwayoung suggested.

"What do you mean?" Jisoo asked.

"Expressing how we feel,"

"I'm down," Rosé agreed. Lisa and Jisoo nodding along.

Getting up to record, they tried their best to put together a song that voiced not only how they felt, but what a handful of other idols felt also.

BLACKPINK AND LEE HWAYOUNG SET TO RELASE A SINGLE TOGETHER 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚋𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚕𝚢

𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚋𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚕𝚢

It has been confirmed by both YG and SM that the four girls recently met and are working on a single together titled "You Never Know". The song is said to be an expression about how unreasonable hate and judgement affects them. But no matter how much is thrown at them, they continue to power through it and do their own thing. The single is set to release on April 28th, @2pm. The single will include their title song "You Never Know" and an outro. Stay tuned for more!

 Stay tuned for more!