𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚𝑖𝑒𝑠 𝑥 ℎ𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑔

It's been a while since Hwayoung had spent time with the dreamies. She missed them all and decided to take them out for a day.

Hwayoung was woken up by Donghyuck pestering her. She groaned when he jumped on her bed.

"Yoonieeeee! Wake up! You promised to take us out for the day," He whined. She groaned in response, throwing her hand out to hit him.

"Ow-"

"This early?" she muttered. Hwayoung faintly opened her eyes and saw the sun peaking through her curtains.

"Hwayoung, it's 11 am." Donghyuck stated.

She turned to face him, looking at him like he had two heads.

"Okayyyyyy?"

"I'm giving you 30 minutes to get up and get ready, the dreamies will be here at 12,"

She merely nodded and shooed Hyuck out of her room.

Hwayoung slowly sat up, cursing the boy out in her mind before getting up and getting ready. She chose to wear something casual but comfy, seeing as she would be with 7 rowdy boys. By the time she had gotten herself together, she entered the living room and saw all of them sitting on the couch. Jeno was the first one the acknowledged her, giving her his famous eye smile(which i'm a simp for) and waving. She chuckled and waved back.

"Are you guys ready to go?" She called out, catching their attention. The seven of them cheered and shouted out the same answer. Walking to the door and grabbing car keys, Hwayoung had gotten permission the other day from the company to take one of the cars, her and the boys headed out.

They all piled into the car, not with ease of course. Donghyuck and Renjun were bickering on who gets to sit in the front. And that went on for 5 minutes. Hwayoung sighed and called out.

"Will you two just get in already?"

They looked at each other, but than began to argue again. In the end, neither of them got to sit in the front and it was Mark instead.

"That's not fair," Donghyuck pouted. Renjun gave him a pointed look.

"It technically is though," he threw out. As Donghyuck was about to respond Hwayoung turned up the music and continued to drive.

"Where are we going Noona?" Jisung called out from the back.

"We're going sight seeing," Hwayoung replied. She was met with a series of questions and complaints, but she only chuckled.

"Why? We've lived here our whole life, I'm pretty sure we've seen everything," someone whined.

"Not everything, I'm sure. And it'll be fun. It's like you're a tourist in your own city,"

The boys could only go along with whatever she had plan, hoping it will be as fun as she says.

They did end up having fun. They went from the National Museum of Korea to Gyeongbokgung Palace to a mall they didn't even know existed to a national park where they had a picnic.

They say consisted of Donghyuck clinging on to Hwayoung, Jeno and Jaemin clinging onto each other. Mark not so subtly pining for Hwayoung's attention, Chenle and Jisung having the time of their lives and Renjun lowkey taking care of all of them.

It was around 9 o'clock when they decided to head back to the dorms. The car ride was mostly silent, besides the faint sound of the radio playing music. Everyone was tired and ready to be back in their own beds.

Hwayoung pulled into the parking lot and ushered the boys out of the car. As they walked through the building she made sure the dreamies made it to their dorm safe and sound.

As she was about to leave she felt a tug of her sweatshirt. She turned to see Jaemin softly smiling at her.

"Thank you for today, we all really needed it Noona," he claimed. Hwayoung smiled back and pulled him into a hug.

"No problem Nana,"

The parted ways, Jaemin going back into the dorm and Hwayoung leaving to go to hers. She entered as quietly as she could, noting that it was late and the members would most likely be asleep. She was sneaking past the living room when she heard a voice call out to her.

"Long day?" Hwayoung deciphered as Johnny.

Sighing, "Yea, but it was worth it,"

Johnny patted the spot right next to him on the couch urging the girl to come sit. Hwayoung complied and sat down, resting up against him.

"They missed you,"

"I know." She smiled. "I missed them too."