𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑣 𝑥 ℎ𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑔

Today Hwayoung decided that she would spend time with her friends in WayV. She hasn't seen them in a while due to their very different schedules.

Not wanting to go out she proposed the idea of staying in and having movie night, which they all gladly agreed to.  They had set the time to meet at WayV's dorm at 6pm and it was nearing the time. Hwayoung excitedly got herself ready. Dressed in some sweats and an oversized tee, she waved by to her respective group members and left. As she was walking she received a text from Ten asking her if she could stop at the convience store and grab some snacks. Sighing she responded with a yes and changed her route.
Muttering to herself how she was going to make Ten pay her back she made it to the store, quickly entering, grabbing what was needed, paying and leaving.

Hwayoung walked with a purpose on her way to their dorm. All the girl wanted to do was be surrounded with blankets and her closest friends but nooo Ten just had to be a lazy bitch.

When she finally made it to the dorm she was greeted by a bear hug from Lucas. Smiling and laughing at the giant she returned the hug.

"It feels like I haven't seen you in forever," Lucas pouted. 

"It does, doesn't it," she laughed. Feeling something rub up against her leg she looked down and saw Bella wagging her tail. Bending down to pet her, Bella licked her hand and her face. Standing back up she saw that the other members had made their way into the living room with blankets and more. Ten came barreling towards her with his arms reaching out, thinking he was gonna give her a hug she put her arms out also but no. He grabbed the bags and left her standing there.

"Yah! I bought you food and the least you could do is acknowledge me!" she complained.

Ten turned back to his bestfriend and just laughed.
"Hello Yoonie,"

"Hi," she smiled.

Hwayoung took off her shoes and jacket and walked further into the dorm. Saying hi and hugging Hendery and Winwin, Yangyang ran up to her, ranting about some game he was playing but honestly she wasn't really listening. She was instead in search of a certain person. Her eyes scanned the room trying to find the special someone, when a person came blocking her view.

"I love how you have hugs to everyone here expect for me," Kun sighed.

"Not everyone but go off i guess," she giggled. "Hello Kun," she greeted.

"Hi," he smiled. "I noticed you were in search of someone," he added.

"Yeah, Mr.Loverboy over there," Yangyang added(who quite frankly Hwayoung forgot he was right next to her) while pointing to Xiaojun who just came out of the bathroom.

Ditching Kun and Yangyang, Hwayoung made her way to Xiaojun, wrapping her arms around the boy. Xiaojun turned towards Hwayoung wrapping his hands around her waist and pulling her into a hug. 

"I missed you," he sighed contently.

"You just saw me last week when you came to my practice," giggled Hwayoung. 

"I know but still,"

"Are you two done? We're ready to watch our movie!" complained Ten. Rolling her eyes at her bestfriend, she latched onto Xiaojun's hand and pulled him along to the pallet of blankest occupied by the rest of the boys. 

Picking a spot next in between Ten and Kun, the couple sat down and grabbed a blanket for themselves. 

"What movie are we watching?" Hwayoung asked. 

"I want to watch a horror movie," Ten suggested.

"No!" everyone yelled.

"Ya'll ain't shi-"

"Anyways, lets binge watch all the marvel movies," Hendery threw out.

Simultaneously everyone agreed to his idea. Starting chronologically, Kun put Captain America:The first avenger on and everyone offically settled into their positions. 

----

3 am

Hwayoung awoke when she felt a pressure on the side of her face, slowly opening her eyes she was met with a foot in her face. Sighing she decided not to do anything about it...

on the opposite end of Hwayoung

Ten chuckled. Purposely putting his foot in her face because why not. 

---

what do you do when there's no comebacks happening...do I fill the book with oneshots or something, wth...

anyways i published my oc group book ya'll should go check that out and i may do another group added member...

but i have more stuff i'm working on 

thanks to everyone for reading this story and i hope you guys enjoy it.