♡︎𝑜𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑐𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑚𝑜𝑛𝑦(𝑠𝑐𝑒𝑛𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑜)

Hwayoung was nervous. This would be her first time performing without her group and with other people.

She was excited to get this opportunity and thrilled to meet others but she was still nervous. Today she will be performing the song live with the other artist at the opening ceremony. She would be meeting them for the first time in person too.

Hwayoung sat in the the makeup chair patiently waiting for someone to come and do her hair and makeup. She happened to be the first one to arrive. She did everything she could to distract her from the nerves that were working their way up. After about 15 minutes the door to the dressing room opened revealing three other girls.

They were talking among themselves when they saw Hwayoung. She got up and quickly bowed and introduced herself.

"Hello, I'm Hwayoung, from NCT," she softly said.

One girl with long black hair smiled at her,
"I'm Soyeon and this is Miyeon and Jaira," she introduced.
"Miyeon and I are from (G)I-dle,"

"Oh that's nice, it's nice to meet you guys!" Hwayoung loosened up.
The girls almost immediately got along, laughing with each other while getting ready to perform.
It was around 5 minutes before they had to go on stage when Miyeon spoke up,
"Ok girls, we can do this, just breathe and be yourself," she said in her short speech. All of them nodded and went to where they were going to perform.
Hwayoung kept in mind what Miyeon had said earlier. Letting go and being herself she breezed through the performance wowing everyone in the crowd.