𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑛𝑜𝑤

Feelings are a tricky concept.

Especially the ones when it comes to liking people.

They were confusing and you could say Jaehyun was certainly confused. Hwayoung was always someone important to him. From the moment they met, he had always felt like they had something "special". Jaehyun had adored the girl, always willing to give her anything she needs. He appreciates the moments alone they have together where they could wind down and cuddle for the night. And the times where she would always comfort him when he would get nervous about going on stage.

He felt some way about all those interactions and at the time he didn't know what that feeling was.

When Xiaojun and Hwayoung started dating he withdrew a little bit. He started turning down movie nights, stopped going to her before performances. He was still there, just not as much.

It wasn't necessarily Hwayoung's or Xiaojun fault but he couldn't help that he was feeling well...jealous.

He missed when he had Hwayoung all to himself.

When Xiaojun and Hwayoung had broke up, you could say he was...excited. As terrible as that sounds, that meant he would have her all to himself again.

More movie nights, cuddles, pep talks before the shows, etc.

The members started to catch onto Jaehyun's little...at this point you could call it crush. They would take the many opportunities to tease him, including Xiaojun.

Everyone except for Hwayoung knew.

Or so they thought.

Hwayoung could say she enjoyed the nights spent with Jaehyun, I mean who wouldn't?

And maybe Hwayoung had a little crush back.

But that's for her to know and for him to find out.

Soon.

𝗌𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗂 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝖽𝗈, 𝗌𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗈𝗅 𝗂𝗌 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗌𝗈𝗈𝗇 𝗌𝗈 𝗂'𝗏𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝖽𝗂𝗌𝗍𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍𝖾𝖽.

𝗂 𝗁𝗈𝗉𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝖽𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗅

𝗂 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗂𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝗎𝗒𝗌 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾'𝗌 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝖺 𝗅𝗈𝗍 𝗀𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝗇 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇 𝗇𝖾𝗈 𝖼𝗂𝗍𝗒 𝗌𝗈 𝗂𝗆 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗋𝖾𝗆𝗂𝗇𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝖺 𝖻𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗄 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝖼𝖺𝗋𝖾. 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗍𝗁 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗌 𝖻𝖾𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗄𝗉𝗈𝗉!

𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖺 𝗀𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗍 𝖽𝖺𝗒 𝗈𝗋 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 <𝟥