ℎ𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑖𝑠

After a while, Hwayoung did start feeling better. She started eating regularly, getting as much sleep as she could, dancing with a passion again. She was doing good.

As she went to and from practices for her upcoming nct 2020 projects she couldn't help but think about how much these people really mean to her. How the members made sure to check up on her and how they took care of her. She thought some of the staff that were always there to fix anything that went wrong, who were always on top of everything.

After everything that she went through, that they all went through so was so glad that she called them home. These people, the memories. That's what she considered home. Through the hardships and challenges, through the many practices and recordings everyone was there one another. Hwayoung wouldn't trade that for the world.

Of course she thinks about what would've happened if she debuted with another group, at another company but she's glad she stuck here. She honestly couldn't imagine a world without them.

NCT was her home.
-
so i know this is short but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
don't forget to give the people you consider family a hug!
and out of my upcoming projects which are you most interested in
-oc kpop group
-xiaojun ff
please comment your opinion is very important