♡︎𝑣𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑒

*i don't think i ever specified but she lives on the 5th floor*

It was a weekday around 12pm and Hwayoung had nothing to do. Bored out of her mind, she decided to do a vlive. Gathering her things out of her room, she headed to the kitchen and set up her phone to do it. 

Interrupting her settling down, Donghyuck came barreling into the kitchen, whining her name. 

Sighing and rolling her eyes, she turned to face the ball of sunshine that called her name. 

"Yes?" 

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"I'm about to do a vlive, what are you doing?" She responded.

"Oo can I do it with you?" He pouted, trying to give her his best puppy eyes.

She took a while to think about it, putting him on edge, he hasn't hung out with the girl in a while and just wanted to spend time with her. 

Finally responding, she muttered a yes, pulling another chair out from the other side of the table. They finished setting up the phone and everything and finally went live. Waiting for their fans to join, the two sat their decided what to order for lunch. 

"I want chicken," Donghyuck complained. 

"Well I don't," Hwayoung shot back. 

The bickering went on for around 5 minutes, the two completely forgetting that they were live. 

"Oh hey look, more people joined!" Hwayoung exclaimed. Comments started flooding in, making fun of the bickering pair.

get tteokboki!

hwayoung is so pretty!

they could be siblings

"They're right Hyuckie-we should get tteokboki,"

"I want chicken!" He whined once again.

"While we wait for him to fold and agree to get tteokboki, how is everyone?" Hwayoung asked.

school is hard 

"School is hard but you got this! I know during the pandemic it's hard to focus, feel motivated , and more but you all got this! School for some is almost over! Don't forget to take breaks, drink water, etc. Take care of yourselves!" Hwayoung explained.

life is good

i'm excited for your comeback!

"Ah yes Yoonie, you're comeback! Let's talk about that," Donghyuck diverted. Hoping that asking Hwayoung about her comeback will get her to agree to getting chicken somehow.

"I'm excited for it, the release date is April 5th and I'm having two title tracks," 

"Really? Two?" he wondered.

"Yea, I already finished filming one of them, we're almost done with the second one,"

haechan have you heard the songs?

stream kickback

yah she's so pretty

stream solo for a better life

"No I haven't heard the songs, Hwayoung won't show anybody,"

"I'm sorry," 

"No you're not,"

"No I'm not,"

They both stared at each other and busted out laughing. They continued to discuss Hwayoung's solo and more. They played music(stream kickback, don't call me, and let me hit ya'll with fireworks aka i'm the one by ateez cause i love all these groups),hung out, but during the whole time, they still never decided what they wanted to eat. 

"I still want tteokboki Hyuck,"

"No-"