𝑏𝑒ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑒(2)

Everything was really starting to take its toll on Hwayoung.

The girl dreaded waking up but hated going to sleep. She was hungry but didn't want to eat. Her schedule was becoming more packed seeing as the next couple of comebacks and a possible solo comeback were thrown at her.

Everyday it's always places to go, people to please.
When will she get the break that she needs?

Over time, especially during the promotional period for neo zone, how she was feeling started to show physically.

Hwayoung didn't know that the boys started to notice. They notice how distracted she would look during conversations, how robotically she would dance at practice, she wasn't dancing with passion like she used to. How monotone she would sound. How it wasn't really Hwayoung who they were living with. It was like they were left with the shell of Hwayoung.

They were concerned and only wanted her back.

One day while Hwayoung was at a separate schedule, the boys gathered together to discuss what was wrong and how to fix it.

"She's been acting weird Hyung," Mark addressed Taeyong. Taeyong nodded and sighed. Murmurs of agreement were heard around the room. Taeyong as the leader didn't know what he should do. Should he let the company know and suggest a break for her? Should he talk to her personally? Should he let it be?

He was stuck. Having a member who's dealing with this type of stuff is a difficult situation. Because he knows that if he were to tell the company the probably wouldn't care. They would continue to force her to work until the brink of death and then who knows what would happen. The way the kpop industry in general deals with mental health isn't good. They ignore it. Make those who are struggling deal with it on their own. Being an idol is hard no doubt about it. And everyone once in a while deserves a break.

He simply didn't know what to do.