𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑙𝑒𝑡𝑜𝑒

It's the most beautiful time of the year
Lights fill the streets spreading so much cheer
I should be playing in the winter snow
But I'mma be under the mistletoe

The pair had ended up falling asleep together in Hwayoung's bed. At some point during the night they had ended up in an interesting position. Hwayoung was practically on top of Jaehyun with his arm wrapped around her middle. It's not like she had much choice to move, the grip he had on her was firm, leaving little to no room for escape. But Hwayoung didn't care, somewhere in her sleep filled mind she acknowledged that she was on top of him, and she didn't necessarily have a problem with that.

Jaehyun woke up first and saw Hwayoung's face flushed against his chest. Lips parted slightly as she sighed in content, nestling further into his embrace. A smile spread across Jaehyun's face, pulling her closer in the process. After a while Hwayoung had woken up and the pair were still on the bed, some random Christmas moving playing in the background. They were enjoying the movie(if they were truly paying attention)when an energetic Haechan burst into her room.

"Okay first of all, you guys are gross, all lovey dovey and shit. Second of all, the company is throwing a Christmas party in a couple hours and everyone's invited so I'm here to inform you that you guys need to get up and get ready," He marveled while also trying to drag Jaehyun out of Hwayoung's bed. "Come on hyung," Haechan whined.

Rolling his eyes, Jaehyun finally let Haechan drag him out the room but not before telling Hwayoung that he'll see her later.

Letting himself be pulled down the hall, they made their way to the living room finding the rest of the group sitting on the couches. When they entered they all turned and focused their eyes on Jaehyun.

Taking a seat he nervously glanced around. "Why are you guys looking at me like that?" he questioned.

"This Christmas party is the perfect time for you to confess to Hwayoung. The vibes would be perfect and we're sure she would love it," Yuta explained.

"Are you sure, I just don't want to suddenly-" Jaehyun began rattling off all the reasons why he shouldn't.

"Jaehyun, we're 100% positive that she wants this," Taeyong comforted.

Letting his eyes travel to the rest of the people in the room, he eventually sighed and agreed to do it tonight at the Christmas party. His members were more than happy to help him come up with the perfect plan.

It was later in the evening when the party had begun. Mistletoe by Justin Bieber was playing in the background and Christmas decorations were everywhere you looked. It was being held in the lounge of the new company building and every group was there. NCT had arrived together but were immediately split apart to begin their plan for Jaehyun. Because of this, Hwayoung was left standing alone at the entrance of the building, wondering how and why her members disappeared so quickly. She was soon distracted by that thought when Joy and the rest of Red Velvet had come up to her and whisked her away to the open bar.

"Who are you trying to empress tonight with that outfit on?" Irene questioned. Hwayoung laughed as the rest of the girls took in her appearance. Hwayoung was wearing a subtle yet sparkly black mini skirt with a red turtleneck tucked in, along with black thigh high boots and silver jewelry. Her hair was in wayv curls and she completed the look with some simple red lipstick and black eyeliner.

"No one, I swear,"

"I think otherwise," Joy smirked. "I swear I saw Jaehyun walk in right beside you tonight,"

Hwayoung's face turned red as she blushed at the mention of his name. "Stop Joy,"

"Okay fine, lets just drink instead,"