the end?

Hello everyone! As you can tell by the title of this chapter, I think we have reached the end of this story. It took me a while to decide whether or not I was going to end this. At the end of 2020 when I originally published this book I told my friend that when NCT 2021 came around I would end it after that. And well, look where we are.

I am really having an internal conflict about this decision, seeing as every time I have tried to post this chapter, I always ended up rewriting it. And call me a crybaby but I lowkey did cry whenever I thought about it. I started Make a Wish out of pure boredom during quarantine, never expecting it to make it this far. As of right now, this story has gained over 175k views, 3.6k votes, and over 300+ comments. I never imagine that this could reach those milestones. Every single person who took their time to read and engage with this made my day. The comments and reactions always made me laugh. This story has truly brought me joy. I thank each and every one of you!

I might post short little chapters here and there, maybe even make a new book following our main girl Hwayoung. Or I might even start a new nct added member, who knows?

I hope you guys enjoyed this as much as I did!

Please don't be shy and check out my other works! Although I may not update this story anymore, there are others you can read!

Bye, I'm actually crying again....

Thank you guys once again and this story wouldn't have gotten this far without you!

See you in the next book!

-tensuniverse

January 22, 2022 ♡︎

🎉 You've finished reading 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝖺 𝗐𝗂𝗌𝗁•𝗇𝖼𝗍 𝟤𝟦𝗍𝗁 𝗆𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 🎉