♡︎𝑣𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑒(𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑟𝑡)

It was a warm Thursday afternoon and Hwayoung, Yuta, and Winwin were alone and bored in the dorms while the others were out for the day. Hwayoung was had her head on Yuta's lap and legs in Winwins. The girl sighed for what seemed like the fifth time in the last minute. Yuta rolled his eyes and set his phone.

"Are you really that bored yonnie?" Yuta asked.

"Yes," she nodded. She looked up at Yuta as he was thinking, and just when she was about to say something he shot up, knocking her off the couch in the process.

"Let's do a vlive!" Yuta exclaimed while Winwin was laughing and helping Hwayoung off the floor.

"I'm down," she said.

"Sure why not," Winwin agreed. The three set up everything they needed and turned on the live. Not even five minutes later, a bunch of people started to join. Hwayoung was squashed in the middle of the two boys on a smaller couch they had in their dorm.

"Hello everyone," she waved. The comments started to fill up with people saying things such as
'you all look so good'
'how are you'
'omg i love you so much'
'hwayoung my queen'

They all began to interact with one another and answering some questions in the comments. Yuta and Winwin were busy talking about something while Hwayoung was looking on her own phone at the comments. The smile she was wearing on her face during the beginning of the live slowly started to fade. She was used to hate comments by now but they still got to her. She read things that said:
'why are you with them, such a whore'
'you're not even that pretty'
'you have no talent'
'you're not enough for nct'
'stay away from them or you'll regret it'
'you need to loose some weight'

The boys noticed that Hwayoung went quite seeing how earlier she was laughing along with them. Yuta took the phone from her hands and frowned as he saw the comments made about her.

"Yah, what is wrong with people?" He asked out loud. Hwayoung looked up at him silently pleading for him not to say anything but he just looked away and right into the camera.

"What you accomplish for hating on her? She did nothing wrong," He explained. Winwin held her hand and softly asked her if she as alright to which she responded with a short yes.

"I think we're going to end the live now. Have a nice day everyone," Winwin said as he turned the camera off. The boys turned to face Hwayoung only to see she was there anymore.

The girl got up while they were ending the live and snuck into her own room. She sat on her and took a deep breathe. Telling herself that it's ok. Soon a knock was heard at her door and a muffled voice came through.

"Yonnie, are you okay?" She heard Yuta ask.

"Y-yea, I'm alright, I just want to be left alone for a while," she stated earning an okay from the older. The comments people were making were starting to get to her, but she wasn't gonna let anyone else know that.