𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑏𝑖𝑔𝑔𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑓𝑎𝑛(𝑒𝑛𝑑)

𝙩𝙬: 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘶𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘳, 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘯𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘶𝘭𝘵
𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙠, 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙖 (*) 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙨𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙥 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙝
-----

Faint beeping noises filled Hwayoung's head. She was confused. Where am I? What day is it? type of questions intruded her thoughts. Her eyes felt heavy as she tried to pry them open. Once she finally did she was met with the sight of a very bright light and blurry figures.

She swears she made eye contact with one, seeing as they rushed to her side the minute it happened.

"-Young, Hwayoung? Can you hear me?" the person called out. In which Hwayoung concluded it was a man besides her. She nodded her head and focused her eye sight. She turned to face the voice and saw that it was Jungwoo. As she scanned the room she concluded that the people in her room were her fellow 127 members. All of them had mixed emotions on their faces. From guilt(which she didn't know why), to worry, to relief. Hwayoung had also realized she was in a hospital and immediately shot up, feeling a stinging feeling on the side of her stomach, only to be pushed back down by her bestfriend.

"Yoonie-do you remember what happened?" Taeyong called out.

She searched her thoughts, trying to piece everything together.

"I was at the photoshoot, and we were getting ready to go when-" Hwayoung cut herself off.

She remembered everything. From the mysterious man who claimed to be her biggest fan that stalked her since debut to the stand off with the police. She started trembling as quick and uneasy breathes began to surface.

"He-He had me-he tried to," She rambled. Taeil came up to the girl and gently placed a hand on her back.

"Hwayoungah you need to breathe, take a deep breath and ground yourself. You're okay, you're safe," he pressed.

"He got me," she whimpered. Curling into the side of Taeil, who had placed himself on the edge of the bed.

Her cries broke everyone's hearts. The ones stricken with guilt were upset that they weren't there to protect her. She was like a little sister to all of them, and they couldn't do the thing that they constantly reassured her, that they would do. They felt as if it was their fault that she was here, hurt. But it wasn't. It wasn't theirs, hers, or even Youngmi who was there when it happened. It was no ones but the man who harmed her in the first place. He violated her privacy, disrespected her space. Put her in danger. It was his fault.

They stood there, silent, as Hwayoung cried. Eventually the tears had stopped and she had fallen asleep. But everyone knew that this wasn't something that she could just get over in one night. It would take time for her, hell, everyone to go back to what they considered 'normal'.

(*)
A couple days have passed and Hwayoung was still in the hospital. A couple hours after she woke up the first time she learned that she was indeed injured. Taking a stab wound to the stomach. The doctors made her stay for a couple days to keep an eye on the girl, to make sure everything was healing properly. Hwayoung had also learned that the man, who's name was Choi Sungho, a 24 year old man was taken into custody and charged with attempted kidnapping, stalking, harassment, and attempted murder, would be going away for a long time.
(*)𝙚𝙣𝙙

Jungwoo, who was sitting in the chair next to the girl, held her hand the whole time. Never letting go of his bestfriend. Even though the others had practically begged him to go home, shower, eat. He wouldn't move. For the fear of losing his bestfriend was more present than ever.

He whispered sweet nothings into her ears, reassuring her that she was okay and no one could hurt her anymore. Hwayoung was forever grateful that everyone tried their best to help her.

When she was discharged, life back at home was easy at all. Hwayoung became terrified of being alone. She was always clinging onto someone, and they let her. But for a while she stayed holed up in her room. Only coming out to use the bathroom. They members worried for the girl because of how quick she went from attached to alone. They left food at her door, hoping she would eat it and sometimes she did, but most of the time it was left in the same place as it was the night before. Jungwoo had enough. He was worried(truthfully more than the others) about her and was desperate to knock some sense into the girl. When she finally left her room, he confronted her in the hallway.

"Hwayoung, you can't keep doing this," He began. Trying to search her eyes in hope of finding anything signaling that the 'old' Hwayoung was still there.

She sighed and shook her head. "Doing what Jungwoo?"

"You don't have to go through this alone, you know we all care for you, so come to us, talk to us,"

"What if i don't want too? What if I'm not ready too?" She whispered.

"It's been a month Hwayoung,"

"It's not that easy, Jungwoo, just leave me alone," She explained. Hwayoung tried to push past him to get to her room but he caught her arm and brought her in close. Hwayoung struggled, trying to get out of his grip. But he would not let go.

"Let us in Hwayoung. Please," He whispered. Jungwoo just wanted his bestfriend back. Some may consider it selfish but he was hurting too. It hurt him to see one of the people he cares about the most in pain.

Hwayoung gave up the struggle letting Jungwoo fully pull her into his embrace. She wrapped her arms around him and held him as he did her.

"We'll be okay." Jungwoo concluded as he looked up at the other memebers down the hall, who just happened to come at the right/wrong time. Taeyong, who he made eye contact with nodded to him and mouthed the same thing.

"We'll be okay"