♡︎𝑓𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑥 𝑎𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑔(𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑟𝑡)

It's been a couple days after promotions ended for regular, all members had a couple days off before they had to start preparing for their next comeback. Hwayoung was feeling a little homesick, not seeing her family as much as she used too. With her older sister being an actor and her younger brother being an idol, it was hard for all of them to get together.

Hwayoung texted her siblings asking if either of them were free, her sister Chaeyoung replied saying she was on set of a new drama she was shooting and Felix said he was free. So Hwayoung texted Felix separately asking if he wanted to hang out in which he quickly replied saying yes.

The siblings decided to go out and explore the city for the day(with permission from their mangers) they met up at a park nearby the both of them.
Hwayoung arrived first and patiently waited for her brother. She sat on a bench and just watched as family would pass by and she wondered if that's what her life would be like if she chose not to be an idol. Sometimes she even wonders if it to late to back out, recently she's been receiving lots of hate. She knows other idols receive hate too and they can deal with it so she wonders to herself why can't she. Her train of thought is interrupted by her brother hugging her around the neck. She smiles and gets up to properly hug him.

They stay at the park for a while to catch up on how they both have been doing.

"I've missed you, missed this, I miss annoying my sisters everyday," Felix laughed. Hwayoung could only smile and shake her head at him.

"I miss you too,"
——
Felix and Hwayoung went to multiple stores, they got boba, and some food and ended their day in a field watching the stars. No words were exchanged, the silence was enough. This was one of the few times Hwayoung felt at peace. She wasn't being rushed or yelled at, she wasn't having to force energy into anything. She felt calm, that is until Felix got a call from his manger saying he needs to come back and there's a car waiting for him.

They sat up and hugged(acting like it was the last time they were gonna see each other) and she waved him off.

Hwayoung called her own manager soon after to ask for a ride.

While she was waiting, Hwayoung began to feel an uneasy feeling settle in. She looked around but sighed as she didn't seeing anything out of the ordinary. She still felt weird though, almost like she was being watched. It's dark, that's why i'm paranoid, she thought to herself.

Her manager soon arrived and pull her into the car to head back to the dorms.

Little did Hwayoung know-she really was being watched.