Chapter Ten : Deliverence

Ronan's P.O.V

There was so many things that had went on.

Ava's body was streaming with red, once she was put down on the bed, she had began to moan even louder.Her arms were stuck onto Nebula's like she was her protector. All of the while, she had been looking up to the cieling where I had a few paintings.

Nebula was frozen on the spot. She had turned to me for assistance, she never had known how to help a female give birth. She had broken the contact when she had rushed to get a few utensils for the procedure.

I had stayed with her.

"Water!!!" Nebula had yelled at a servent.

"By the gods, why now?" Ava had muttered under her breath. Afterwords a strike of pain had followed in the stouach area, causing her to grip onto her gut.

My body had approached her slowly trying to make her comfterable. This is going to be hard to awkuard for her since I am a new stranger in her life. I am the handsome stranger that she's been looking for all of her life. Plus I am now in charge of the universe I may add.

"The gods had simpily given you a gift, but the tragity is when one can't take care of their own child. Why even call him a god, he can't live forever?" I had told her. My hand had slowly cusped against her cheek.

She had flinched away. Don't worry she is going to have to get used to it. Her emotion had changed from a woman in pain pregnant lady to a woman who can really kick my ass if she had the option to. If she had the strength, she would strangle me right now.

"Peter... Gamora, Groot, Rocket," She had muttered all their names. But she had shown a bit more of a deep emotion stance when she had said the big guys name "Drax..."

"All dead, but it's for the better. I have this" I had announced showing her the orb in my hand. She had stared at the sphere in distain. She couldn't believe that I was strong enough to get it. But there are more things I plan to do with her.

"You bastard, you killed my friends!? "

"They weren't your friends" I had snickered. "They were only using you for the work ..."

Ava had moaned as she had gotten a bit more uneasy. Nebula had rushed in with Herc who had a warm wet towel. She had quickly put in on her head as Ava had moaned again from relief.

"How soon is she going to be queen?" Herc had asked me. Ava had rolled her eyes.

" As soon as we destroy Xandor, then we will be wed" I had replied.

"Good, that's excellent to hear " He had smiled at his little sister.

"Get the hell out of my way!"

There was the sound of a man storming down the halls of the ship. Clearly he had some sort of buisness to deal with me or someone else. But honestly I didn't care who it was, no one storms with way on my ship.

"Where is the child?" The familliar voice had echoed as he had quickly approached our room. I had no doubt that it was Loki. He finally decided to show up to witness the birth of his only child, how unfortunate of him.

Isn't it going to also be a bit of a shock for the princess ?

"You..." Loki had hissed. He was in the doorway of the room placing his hand on his scepter that he had brought along. Clearly he had meant buisness with me today. I had a good feeling it had to do with Ava though.

"Me" I had said.

His cold sweaty body had brushed past us and had went to the bedside of Ava. There he had knelt down to her side holding onto her small hand. She had turned to him as if he was a ghost from her past. But in reality he was a man back from the dead.