We Are The Guardians

I wasn't too sure about what had happened when we were on the ground. All that I knew was that there was a crowd most definitely . My body had rested on Drax's as I had kept silent to myself as I had gotten up. Peter had been resting right next to me and looked at me as I stood up. My eyes had met with a young boys who had been crying with his mother. I wondered if I done something.

Then I looked around and seen the damage I done to them all.

He gotten up with Gamora and Rocket as Drax was still out cold. I suppose that he should stay down right now because of what might come. It would make sense for him to get better on his own. I wouldn't want anymore danger to happen to him.

Ronan must be dead by now, he is a killer that couldn't have possibly survived a explosion like that. We were all lucky to get out as it is because of Groots sacrifice.

I am going to miss him though.

Through the rubble, Peter had held my hand as we had observed the destruction around us.  It was for reassurance and protection that I was going to be alright. I wanted to tell him the same, but he knew that I was going to lie to him . We both knew that what happens next is not  going to be too good. We out of all odds, are going to be sent back to prison.

"Your going to be okay Ava. Do you understand that? " When he had said that, there was a push of purple energy that had pushed all of us back to the ground.

I had hit the ground not as hard as I did when I landed. But it sure still hurt like hell. I had watched Ronan, who should have been dead already come from the ships remains. He clearly had seen me because he had kept eye contact with me.

Well shit, this isn't going to work out too well.

Ronan, more pissed off with my friends then ever came to me and pulled my body up by pulling onto my arm . It looked like he didn't even really care about if he had hurt me or not. He didn't, but he didn't give two shits about me it seemed.

He pulled me close to his body with his not occupied hand. He had the staff in his other hand so it was a bit more comforting for him. Not only was his touch intense, he placed his hand on my ass, something I wasn't too pleased about.

I would have loved to have said something, but he has the orb so I better not. Plus he came back from the dead a couple times.

Peter had stood up fro the rubble " I don't think that's how you hold a lady."

Really? Now with Ronan who can easily kick his butt? This is just stupid on Peter's behalf.

"What are you talking about? She's my wife! A goddess and I am her king" Ronan glanced over to me with a seductive grin on his face. I felt like I was going to be sick just staring at it. But I had put on a fake smile because I didn't want to die just yet. Things were about to get weird now, just when I thought that they were.

"But that's not how you hold her, what you were raised in the jungle? If you want to hold onto her you have to put your hand on her waist facing us." Peter continued. Gamora had risen her eyebrows at him in question. The people watching were looking at eachother in confusion.

Ronan's purple eyes had glanced back at Peter. " You take me as a fool. This woman you have aided is a goddess! An immortal who lived with the Asgardian's and bared a child that will change all of the galaxy's fate! I am going to raise the child as soon as I slay her former husband Loki " He had said. "She's not disgusted by one's way of holding her"

He seemed rather confident at first, but had seen the look of discomfort in my face. "Right my queen?"

I had crossed my arms. Peter was clever, I realised that he was buying time for something. What, I wasn't quite so sure yet. But I am playing along to see where this was going for me. No harm teasing a man who never is going to hurt me.