Chapter Three : The Truth Comes Out *Added On*

I don't want to go to jail, Loki.

I know you were in a cell for over two years after the aliance with Thano's was broken , but you were surronded by loved ones.You may have been jelous of your brother, but you still had love from your wife and family. Your mother and I would always look after you.

She loved you and still does when you rest in the clouds with her.

But the fact about this horrible situation is that I am going to be locked up with a whole bunch of people that I don't know. You had it good Loki , I will envy you for that. Your sentence was for life though, my sentence for illegal time travel use is 350 years. But I am immoral so I can outlive it, I will look older but I will be alive and well.

I hope.

The armed Corps had been side to side with me as I was on the stairs to get into the jet. I had felt the rage of anger and stress runs through my bodies system. I wanted to escape as soon as I can and tried to escape by getting the others to weaken down.

My first swing was to the man on my right. He had gotten hit by the swing and taken a step back. I hit the man on the other side who was quickly approaching me at top speed. I had seemed to hit him too hard as he backed away with his hand on his head.

I was going to swing again, but I was stopped by the sound of a reloaded gun right next to my ear. I turned to the sound slowly and stared at the Corp wit the weapon.

He was middle aged a bit taller then six feet tall.  His curly brown hair covered a stand on his face, while his large blue eyes still remained focoused on me.

"Your a pretty little thing, don't make me use this on you" He said in a lower tone.

"I guess that you wouldnt want to hurt me officer.' I said in a quiet tone.

"It's Corp! I am a Corp not some cop from Midgard . "

"Sorry my appoligies Mr..." I began.

"Dey, And I already know who you are. Your that girl who has been doing the illegal time traveling and forging identies . Guardain correct?" He lowered his weapon.

"Yea, that's me. But my true name is..."

"Ava Taneleer, the child of the Collector. We are well aware who you are now kid" He said with a grin on his face.

"Kid? I am older then you I am over two thousand years old , who are you calling kid?" I said. He is thinking crazy talk right now. He knows who I am and who my father is so there is no point of him calling me that.

"Sorry but your appearence makes you look like one"

"It may, but that doesnt mean that you should call me one"

Mr. Dey had rolled his blue eyes at me then cleared his throat. " Well ,we can argue about that later, we however should put you two in the aircraft"

"Two of us?" I ask.

"Yea you and the baby"

Are you freakin kidding me. First the age and now this ?

I had felt his weapon touch the center of my back . He wasn't playing any more games with me anymore pressing a weapon where my baby was. He would shoot, I could tell just by the look in his eyes before he had moved back behind me.

I taken the steps into the ship . Slowly I began to get the feeling that I am going to change while I am going to be locked in the prison . The 350 years is going to be alot for me , my child will be born and live his or her first years knowing that I was a crimioal in the law.