Make Me Scream

If anyone says that acting is easy, they are lying.

Hiding what happened between Yondu and I isn't easy. He has killed my mother and had wanted what I have. Of course that must be the only reason why he had came .

I should have killed him when I had the chance.

I am so much more weaker then normal now because of my giving birth to my son.

Every thought of this man had made me want to run away. But I had to stay put since I am slower then normal. Plus who knows if Ronan had sent his men for me.

He kept his arms around me and smiled lightly "You still pretty even after having a baby. A few pounds make you look softer"

I didn't say anything so I had stood up and he kept me close to him. He had put his hand on my arm where my bracelet was. If there was anything that he wanted it was that.

"I know what you want Yondu" I had said.

"Is the pretty lady going to let me have it? I want to let you go, but I want to know why we never did hook up. " He had walked right up and had whispered those words.

"There's a reason. You killed my mother" I had turned around to face him. He had only risen a eyebrow. I had stared into his deadly eyes. " You also ruined my life. I hate you! You only want this stupid bracelet"

Yondu had pointed his finger at me " You better watch your tounge! I could have strangled you to death just now!  I know my rights and I could kill you that moment!!"

I had held my son close to me . "You know nothing about me . I only want my son's safety now. I don't want any blood today on my hands. Frey is too young to loose his mother to men who want only power. Besides I am destined to be there for him. I seen it."

"What if I can change it. How about a little kiss and touch of time."He had came closer to me and leant over to kiss me. But I had placed my hands on his hand as I had held the child in the other arm.

"Leave me alone Yondu. I have a new born and I have a lover" I said as I had turned away from him.

"No, you don't. Loki is dead my princess. Your baby needs a dada. " He had turned me back to him. His hand had cusped into my face.

"I have a new one. He is always going to be there for me. I know that" I told him coming closer until I had heard Frey crying. I had looked down to the child. But there was something odd about him. His skin was the color of a fair blue. His red eyes had looked at me.

I only had thought of his father. The first time I had seen him as the way he really was. He looked so much like him, even though he didn't have his hair color.

"What am  I going to do with you Frey. " I said under my breath.

"Your lover know about your child? I know that I wouldn't mind. That only means that I will have another to love" He had purred.