The Letter * ADDED ON*

Loki's P.O.V

I have recieved your letter regarding Princess Ava. She's still of Asgardain blood by marriage even at the death of her husband. I can't accept any sort of marriage proposal for her at any time. She is also bearing the heir of Asgard so it will be best if she stays here and acts as Queen if I so demise early.

My fingers had fumbled the letter into my hands as I had heard two Asgardains arrive before me.

I stood on my throne in a high posture as Sif and a soldier arrive quickly to my pressence to give me news that I already knew in the first place.But I had to play along with the little game that I was playing so I had watched Sif run towards me in a hurried manner as the heavily armed man tried to follow her but couldn't . I tried to keep a straight face.

"My orfather" Sif greeted stumbling onto her knees.

"Rise Sif and rather tardy knight" I said boldly eyeing the man who just made it onto his knees to me.

"The names Greith" The knight corrected.

"And your tardy " I added making the knight turn bright red in embarrasment as he turned to Sif. She had taken a step forward and looked up to me shaking her head.

"The Princess and her child have been arrested " She announced.

I pretended to act shocked as I had pushed my heavy armored body to the bottom of the stairs and stand a few feet fron her. I knew this was comming, I had even said a brief farewell to her before she left. I couldn't do anything, he father could have though.

Dey would have gotten a peice of my mind . Do you have any idea how hard it was to steal that man's slaves identity and knock her out in public without anyone reconiseing you ?

"How? What happened ?" I asked.

"She was illegally time traveling and forging identities , and attacked some guy named Star Lord" She shrugged .

"Well then, send her father over here. I wish to have a word " I ordered .

"Very well your majasty" Sif said turning her back away from me and walking out . I however had stopped the knight just before he was about to do the same.

"I want you to do this my tardy friend " I had said in a low whisper."Give this letter to Ronan . Dont say a word about it . Just keep it to yourself or else I will send this septors power through your head do you understand?"

I had handed him the folded piece of paper. He had looked up to me with great fear on the task. He had nodded quickly being pale in his face. He didn't really know any better and was rather scared about even meeting Ronan. He is a killer you know.

But I hope that he gets the message: Ava is still my wife.

And I still dearly love her so much that I won't be able to let her go. I know that shes been put into the prison by some thing that she seen as pure good : she was saving lives while doing a crime at once. I seen it as a good way to change the world.

That's what a ruler is to do right?

Collector's P.O.V

I had made my way to the large golden door's of Asgards throne room. Carina had taken my side with her head slightly lower then her head usually is. She had kept to herself in silence as it seemed as through she was remembering the memories that had brought us here in the first place .

Why would the king want to speak to me? I mean that my day went as bad as it was already: my daughter, my only family member left had been taken away from me. First my wife being killed by Yondu, and now this? My daughter is a crimional.