TEASER FOR DARK SKIES

Ava,

I know that your leaving today for the journey to return with your son. I am more then willing to wait to see my grandson's face. For now, I will wait in the inn for your return since our home is a mess from your friends last visit.

Anyways, that's not why I am writing. I want you to know that your son isn't no normal baby, he's a frost giant and you should watch over him carefully because of his father's blood.

There's also this prophesy that I had read about and I fear that you are part of it.  It speaks of a Princess with the child of a King of trickery whose the last of a dying race. You being the princess, Loki being the king and Frey being the child.

Also, search for Anne Shmidt, she is a member of this prophesy as well.  She is the woman "That fell from fear". She is going to be important to you in the near future. The reports say that shes just outside of New York.

Lynnsey Dillon, your niece is also part of it. She is the one who can "make sparks fly" . She is a woman who has a troubled past . She just lost her arm, and can be found in OSBORN manor in New York.

 Judith Rumlow, a young woman with a horrible past marriage. I think that the two of you will get along well. She's the woman "who can see the truth" . She is the most important one, you have to see her first before all of them.

That is when you can. This lies in the fate of your hands. If you fail to cooperate with them, the planet will be doomed for war.

I trust that you can do this,

Father.

🎉 You've finished reading Written In The Stars : Guardians Of The Galaxy/ Thor Crossover Book Three Of Marvel Series 🎉