When I First Met Loki

The day was rather slow in the office. My father only had one guest come in and had talked to him for over six hours about why he should take the internal goblet out of his hands. He had of course refused then walked away leaving us alone.

My father collects things that he should really not have. He collects species, interstelleular Fauna, and relics. He currently has the largest collection in the universe. That's something that he is very proud of .

I was told to look nice that day. He had told me that my suitor was going to host a dinner for me at Asgard. When I was small, the King of Asgard had arranged a marrige for his youngest son to marry me. My father thought of it to be wise as well, but I guess it's because of the trade that he can recieve.

What if the man turns out to be a ass?

Things like that shouldnt concern me then or now . If he is, he is, there is nothing that I can do about it because

I had worn a blue dress and braided my white hair to the side. I had placed a bit of Midgardain make up to cover up a pimple that I had on my nose. When I was ready, I had headed out and watched the reaction of my fathers face. His mouth had dropped open in complete shock.

"You look beauitful" He told me.

"Thank you dad"

He had came over and wrapped his arm around mine like a chain.  His gently touch had caused a bright flash of light . Seconds before he had pressed onto the teleporter braclett to reach to Asgard .

All eyes were on us when the flash vanished. The asgardains were giving us strange looks as if we were rather rude on something. I guess that it's rude to come up teleport like this. Or they were scared shitless at the random site of someone randomly comming up out of no where.

Two men had approached us: one rather old looking and one young and dashing. The older one had white hair coming out of his head  and a eyepatch on a eye while the younger one had long blonde hair up to his chin and lovely blue eyes.

"Greetings Taneleer"  The elder had said.

Father bowed politely and narrowed his bows" Your majasty, thank you for inviting the two of us to this lovely occasion"

"Well it's thy privliage to meet my future daughter in law" The elder had said glancing at me with a smile on his face. "She's pretty, she willl do"

Well thanks for being so positive around me . I will do, please. Thats the worst thing to say to a woman at this age.

Father cleared his throat " Right, King Odin this is my daughter Ava" .

The king had smiled eve wider now as he had given a slight bow at me " Pleasure to get the name of my in law at last"

"It's a pleasure to be here" I said. I at the time didn't know if that was a truth or a lie as I didn't know if it was going to be pleasent or not.

"The pleasure is all mine. Ava, this is my eldest son Thor" He said taking a step back to give a slight bow to my father and reached out for my free hand to kiss it .

"Pleasure to meet the new family member " Thor told me.

"Where is he anyways? " Father said searching around the room for a boy even with the slightest resemblence of the two men. But instead a man who looked far different from the royal family had walked directly towards me from the buffet table.

He was slender, his brother Thor was big and muscular. He had his black hair seemingly pulled back by water and his blue eyes stared at me. A thin smile had curved on his lips. His eyes motioned to my father. My was he good looking, but would he be a charmer?

"Greetings Collector" He said in a polite tone.

"Hello Prince Loki," Father had gently pushed me ahead of him so the man could get a better look at me. " You can call me Taneleer , this is Ava"

"I will keep that in mind . " He had looked back at me and then given a low bow towards me as he placed his lips on my other hand. He then slowly dragged me away from my father and future in laws. My father had kept his glance at me until I had left to the other side of the room.

"Where are we going Prince Loki?" I asked.

"Some place that we can talk alone" He said with a low chuckle.

I would like to have a place where we can be alone and talk amoungst ourselves . This place is too crowded and people can snoop into our conversations.