Chapter Nine : Family Blood

Herc's P.O.V

There was so many beauitful creatures that were caged in these glass walls. All seemed to have never hurt anyone, yet they seemed helpless,weak and slow. These are the ones that should be caged up, they have no purpose in life. What else to do then just sit there and be admired.

Father really went all out after mother died.

Mother was really the one that loved me. Father only had seen me as a disgrace to him compared to his expectations . He wanted a beauitful intellegent boy , but he was blessed with a warrior who had the craving to fight.

That's why I left him.

I recently had realised tha I want the right that was never given to me. I want to have what he has. I want these creatures to call me their master.

But I know that after this, I will see my young sister. I never gotten to meet her so this is going to be a lovely surprise. Even though I am going to have to hand her to Ronan.

She is rather beauitful from the pictures I had seen of her. We have the same long white hair and dark eyes. The photos were during her wedding to Loki Laufeyson, the king who still lives today. They had seemed happy.

But I can't imagine the pain she is going through right now. The child she is bearing is her former husbands and the future heir to a kingdom. I wonder how much it will take for Ronan to become king and raise the child as his own. It is brillient really , but he claims that he's in love wth Ava.

Pathetic.

I had seen my fathers reflection through the mirror making me feel really confident. He was staring right at me with his over sized cloak. Typical for him to wear a ugly outfit like that because of his large wealth. I noticed that he aged a bit and he gained a few.

"Herc, I know why your here"  He had said in a low tone.

I had turned to face him making him feel slightly uneasy. I had smiled to show my confidence at the man . "Hello to you too dad"

He crossed his arms at me as I had came closer to him. My hand had been placed on the sword for his neck. Slowly I had became more sure that I was going the right thing, I deserved to be the elder of the universe, and I needed to get my birth right.

"You know why you can't be here as well" Father had warned me had called out some sort of gadget that he thought might come in handy. It was this weird red box that had whispers trying to escape. Clearly there was something that Father thought that could stop me from taking my rights and my life.

But there is nothing to stop me now.

Father had then slunched his shoulders placing the box to the ground. He had then had a change of heart. I was his blood and of course he couldn't bare to kill his child.

"I am so sorry Herc, I can't believe that I just said that to my only son" He had clasped his hands over his mouth." I know you want to become an Elder, but you can't..."

I had crossed my arms at him, almost mirroring him completely. But I wouldn't want to reflect his style for sure. I had lightened up by dropping my sword. Clearly I will need to talk to him in order to get my prize.

"Why not? I am your son, I am a man who could have this oppertunity" I had said to him. I had wanted to get off sweet with my words at first before I become more agressive with them. I know that I will be brutal either way, but I know that Father sure is stubborn and needs to be babied through everything.

"You just can't be the Elder, you just aren't fit enough." He had said softly.

"I have abs, and I had faught in war" I had said trying to introduce him to my strength.