Chapter Fourteen: Goodbye

"Hey sugar!" Said a voice in the crowd. All of us had turned to the asshole who gotten all of our attention. Peter had crossed his arms as he had noticed that the alien's eyes were locked on me.  Peter had risen his eyebrows at me as he had seen the fire inside of my eyes from what had happened only earlier that day.

He was going to pay for taking my son away from me.

I don't care why he did it for money, but my son is everything !

I smiled trying to hide the anger on my face. My father told me to hide the true intentions to your foe.  So of course I am going to stop him but not too upfront. He would expect me to run up and kill him. It would explain why he had his hand on his belt, where his arrow rested.

Drax had wrapped his arms around me as he had seen  Yondu's attention was all on me. He had at first had placed his hand on his pant pockets, I can only assume that he has a weapon as well. I wasn't alarmed now because I am protected.

"So, this is the creamed up pie you been tasting behind Ronan's back" Yondu had came closer to me with a slight chuckle under his breath.   He then glanced up and down Drax who was so close to slay him on the spot.

"I am Drax, you of course had met me before" He said in a low tone " We worked together to save Ava and get the Orb"

Yondu licked his lips at me then had glanced at my body " I see, I see. I know we talked before , I just wanted to give your sweetie a second chance with me. She told me that I couldn't care for her and the child. But with the Orb, maybe I can."

 "I already said no Yondu" I muttered under my breath . Clearly he doesn't listen to a lady when she talks to a man. I don't think I am ever going to be interested into a man like that ever.  I have Drax, my strong protector.

"Okay, Okay my queen. I know that I owe nothing to you, but your friends do." He had turned to Peter who had the Orb in his hands.

Peter isn't serious is he? Is he really going to be as stupid to give off the Orb just like that because Yondu told him to. After all that we been through today this is how we are going to end things?

Sure enough, Peter had glanced at Gamora before  walking towards Yondu. Was this trip all for nothing. The idiot is going to blow up the entire galaxy at this rate!  He is far from capable from doing any sort of work like we are giving him.

Star- lord had given him the orb just like that.  Yondu had looked at all of us then chuckled.

"Thank you, I bless your children Princess Ava of Asgard. Maybe you might change your mind later" He had muttered.

"I don't think so Yondu. Hopfully I wont see you around" I said.

"Here? " Yondu had pointed to the ground " No, in your bedroom in a couple years? Maybe I might say tonight"

"I don't think so" I repeated.

Yondu had sighed heavily as he had turned away and begun to walk away. When he had left my sight, I had begun to give a piece of my mind to Peter.  He had a wide grin on his face.

"What the hell Peter?!" I asked.

Peter had shaken his head " You will find out soon enough Ava."

*
**
***
Afterword's, the gang and I had walked into the station where the Corp's officers had wanted to interview us about what exactly happened. They also wanted to give us gratitude for saving their planet by re-paying us somehow.

The rest of the gang had already went into the office to get interviewed, and I was the very last one to be spoken to. I hardly think that they are going to reward me with anything because of the way I was on the trip.