Chapter Eleven : For My Family

Ava's P.O.V

Theres gotta be a place where we belong.

It's deffinately not here. Ronan is a monster who killed so many creatures. Herc, my horrible brother is here as well. He will try to take over my family the next time if he can.

I dont even know if Herc had killed my father, I would have went to live with my father. But it wouldnt last because of my fathers selfish greed.  Father would only encourage me to go and live back in Asgard.

Loki is the last person I want to be with . He is a monster and killer who seems to want me back. But he is more worse then Ronan. Even though Frey is the heir to the land, he isnt ready to be a prince.

But I know that he is going to be king, from that vison. But it's not now.

Even when I had thought about Herc, it had twisted my stoumach. He is almost as evil as Ronan. Maybe even worse then he is. He is evil man who wants money like my father. Maybe my father is the real villian here.

Why am I thinking about this? My father is no killer!

But he is a abductor. He had kidnapped so many lost creatures.

Herc had walked to my room and locked the door behind himself. He had knelt on the door just to be sure that no one was going to disturb us. I had stared at him and had began to notice how beauitful he was really. He had our mothers jawline and her large eyes.

"Can you sleep?"

I shaken my head. What kind of question is that? I just given birth to a child!

"I dont blame you, with you giving birth. Your marriage to Ronan, you didnt want this. But your going to be a beauitul bride for him and your future is going to be the legend you always wanted to have" He had said smiling sweetly.

He wanted the better for me. But why the sudden urge to be nice? I thought that this guy had this deep hated for his only other sibling. He only wanted the power of the family.

"Why are you here?" I asked. I pulled my child closer to myself just so Herc couldnt touch him.  He wasn't ever going to be able to carry him while I was around.

Herc didn't respond.

"Why are you even here?" I had to ask him again.

Herc had shaken his head and placed his hand on my head. He didn't want me to be offended what he was going to say.  His eyebrows narrowed and had looked down at the child.

"Ronan wants to talk to you" He had taken my shoulder. I knew that I wasnt going to like this. It was going to break my heart easily. I didnt want to see him ever, but I am his prisoneer, so I had to. Frey was his own too.

I had gotten up with the child in my hands. But Nebula had came in and had wrapped her arms around my child. I had tried to pull him in to my body, but Nebula had gotten him out of my hands. She had began to walk away with a crying child in her hands.

"Give him back!" I ordered. She had no right to hold onto him. He is a king! No one should be touching him if they done anything as mad as this. Herc had whistled a man to come in.

The man had looked so famillar to me.He had these tattoos on his neck and had a odd short  blond hairdo. He had reconised me as well, because when we had our eyes meet, he had this twinkle in his eyes.

"My lady Ava" He had told me. Giving me a Cree gown that was beauitful but a bit revealing for my taste.

Then I had remembered, he was the man who had helped Loki, Thor and I with killing the dark elves. How did he end up like this?