Chapter One : Who?

I was awoken by the yell of my father's roar for me to wake up. It was loud and demanding like a Lion, some creature that I had read about in books. They are rather large cats with manes if they are male that is. The female cats would often look after their pride, but why would you care? They are just cats, and I had gotten off topic again.

It's a bad habit. You will get used to it.

My eyes had opened to reveal my room. Well my digital room I should say, It's not exactly my room. It's a hologram to make me feel as if I was in my room when in reality that I wasn't . My father had rented a hotel that looked like crap so he put our holograms to use.

The walls are pained a bright shade of pink and the floor was glass so I could always check the door when I had heard something. I am like my father, we have good hearing. But as mine is better then his currently, it's my job to watch over the doors to our home.

Once I had pressed the switch to the hologram ,I had stared at the horrible room that I had slept in the past night. The walls were blue with several signs of it fading away. The floors were wooden from trees and made a creaking sound each few moments . I had propped my arms to check for my clothes that I had set out for the night before : A blue dress with black boots . Simple yet attractive.

I gotten dressed in hope that I wouldn't get reconsider on wearing my mother's dress. I had the strangest feeling that someone would recognize me because I looked so much like her. The worst thing that could go wrong is that you get asked to get married on your mothers home planet. I would get caught in conflict. No two alien's are legally allowed to get married.

Unless if it's arranged by your parents.

I was once in that condition. But it ended in terrible consequences . Both of us had loved each other dearly and promised to never leave each other's side. But of course disaster had came that I couldn't stop no matter how many times I attempted to stop it. Death had came to my husband.

And now I bear his child.

As I stare into the mirror, I begin to think about the time that it had happened. It was a simple result of one too many drinks on our 200th anniversary.

He wasn't exactly a good guy that some may say. He was a trouble maker who had taken over the throne while Odin was in his sleep, tried to kill his brother more then once, and tried to take over New York. So his hands aren't clean in my standards.But he was my love and he wouldn't ever betray me .

I had snuck in at night and made sure that I wouldn't get caught in any twisted way.

I was the one who had brought Midgardian wine for the two of us to share. He had kissed me and of course we had done more. Of course, bad luck had to trail behind us as Sif, one of Thor's friends had to walk in on us. Well she didn't exactly , she just saw us through a clear glass room. She called the guards and clearly our romantic evening was ruined.

The baby bump on my stomach grows larger each day now. I wonder if there is a chance of it even lowering down. I seem to feel rather hungry each moment of the day now, it's like feeding two people .

I have been lowering my work as the Guardain over the past seven months. It's hard to believe but thats how long I was pregnant already. Only two more months before I have my child. What a great blessing that I will have for the throne of Asgard when he or she grows up.

The door opens to reveal my fathers aid coming towards me in a tippy toed manner like she always did. She had pinkish red skin and brown hair with pink tips. She always worn the white dress. I dont know if father commanded her to wear it , but she did . It was odd.

"Miss Tivan, your father wishes you to come with me to visit him" She had said in her annoying high pitch tone.

*