Chapter Seven : Siblings That Are Worlds Apart

Some blood may be easier to spill then others. You can slap a stranger or stab your enemy. But what about a loved one who had been by your side for years. My mother had always warned me that this kind of stuff may happen, and had told me to tell my father immediately.

What if he was the one who had striked me? The one who almost had made me loose my child from the collapse. I may had been put into labor and given birth to a still born child. What a story to tell my child: Your grandfather had almost killed you.

I am still glad that I could feel the gentle kicking of the future ruler of Asgard. The feet movement is starting to slow down as I think that she or he is falling asleep.

I awoken by the hot steamed water being pressed on my temple. It was soothing and had invited me to wake up from my state. My eyes had immediately reconised the room and scenery. I was looking up to my bedroom's ceiling. Carina's eyes had glanced down to me when she seen I was awake.

"You taken quite the step to stand up to your father Ava" She said.

"Is he here ?"

"Yes, just outside talking to some dealers .He is super pissed off right now"

"Who can blame him Carina, I have disobeyed his most important rule and now he had bailed me out of prison" I said.

"That may be true, but he still loves you, just give him time to heal . Scars always do "

She stared down at my womb and pressed her hand on it to feel my child's movement. She had smiled lightly " It's going to be a boy, Ava. The king would be most happy to hear the news"

Before I could say anything, Father had swung the door open and then glared at his servent. Carina had stood up quickly and then exited the room just before he slammed the door. His eyes were darker then normal. He crossed his arms and made sure that no one would disturb us.

"Father, "I began.

"You think it's alright to call me that after all of that. All of these years of feeding, bathing and training you, . My child became a crimional with this stupid bracelett" He pulled out the bracelett out of his pocket.

Father taken a step closer to me then risen his hand as if he was going to hit me again. I was expecting a new mark on my face . He hit really hard before and it wasn't going to any different this time.

But his hand had moved onto my face instead and had rested softly . His eyes were no longer scary and less itimidating.He had felt saddness for what he had done and had leant over to place a kiss on my forhead. It wasn't a kiss of protection, it was a kiss of regret.

" Your mother given it to you correct?" He asked.

I had given a slight nod breaking the vow I sworn to her. It was sopposed to be our little secret, yet he should know about it. He had shaken his head then sat on the ledge . He taken a deep breath.

"Your just like her . Stubborn, Kind..."

"Niave and beauitfuI" I added.

"Yes Ava, but you like your mother poscess bravery. Something that can't be tamed. Your talents for saving the universe is a gift. I bet that you have done really great things "

"I have father." I said not sure what he was getting into.

"But it's time for you to put it behind you. your smart alright? You faced the greatest dangers and saved so many lives. However you have a future ahead of you, your a queen not a huntress"

Father has never spoken really in that tone before. He had told me that I had duties before , but not in this darker tone. It wasn't the words or the way he said it, it was the fast narrowing of his eye brows.