Truth

Ava's P.O.V: 35 years ago

One moment.

That one that can change a single persons life just by working hard and show it. The life in my hands was so gentle and soft and precious. Yet so vulnerable to the flames that had surrounded the entire palace. A baby wrapped in cloths had kept close to me .

 A newborn child with a purpose . A child known to do great things for our galaxy. A hero, a guardian of our universe, born of two different blood lines :Midgardain and Spartain. He is a half blood prince as you could say.

He had began to cry for his mother slowly. He was a new born and in the hands of a stranger to him, so I wouldn't be too surprised about what had went on in his little mind right now. I had pulled the child even closer to my chest then began to hurry out of the building even more . His mother, Merideth , who had rushed out earlier must be worried sick about her abandoned child.

"Don't cry, Peter" I had said softly as I had began to run through the halls knowing that we weren't going to have long before the walls will close in on us. The smoke was starting to reach into my eyes as the flames gotten brighter and brighter in my eyes. I had felt the burning ashes begin to burn the insides of my nose.

Why the hell am I running?

I could just teleport out of the building.

Peter had cried even louder and louder now. I wish that I could find a way to keep him quiet. But with his state it is going to be impossible to reach over to my bracelett to get us out of here if he was to keep this up.

I had stopped my running and taken a deep breath as I had looked at the child then had placed a kiss on the childs cheek to see if that would keep him quiet while I had pressed the small button on my bracelett. Somehow it had kept him silent then so quiet. In the corner of my eyes I had seen a smile start on the new born's face. My finger had pressed onto the button that was next to the blue one then pulled the child close to me.

I wouldn't want him to be lost in time and space.

The flames were gone clearly and had kept me cooler, which was something that I had needed  to survive. The child had remained silent and strong as it still missed his mother.  The child had pushed closer to me even more taking deeper breaths trying to warm himself. I had then kept him even closer then I had before.

The building had been up in flames from the distance that I was from it. The flames had made me seem deeply concerned over the lives of the nurses or doctors, hopefully they had gotten out in time. I could see the status and shape of the building, but I couldn't see who had exactly get out. It's better that I say here anyways until less people are at the scene. I don't want to be really seen from Midgardains.

There however wasn't really a point to be going to the scene. I had seen his mother approaching me . No one was following her which  was good, and it will make our meeting more secretive. She was beauitful I have to admit , she was thin with long blonde hair and blue eyes . Her face was full of relief as she began to rush over to me in a faster pace as soon as she locked eyes with the prince.

"PETER!" She had exclaimed taking the child out of my arms . She had rocked her child as she had only put her attention towards him. The mother had smiled then had glanced back to me."Who are you?"

"That I can't say, Merideth Quill. " I had said before turning my body away trying to get away from her so I could go back home. Loki must be waiting for me in his chambers by now. He has had a long day. Yet her thin hand had touched my shoulder making me turn back to her.

"Why would you go out to save him? And how? If you were normal you would have gotten severe burns on yourself"

""It was nothing Merideth. It was a pleasure to save his life for you. Good night Merideth , Prince Peter" I had said trying to end this conversation right there.