Chapter Thirteen : Everything Comes With A Price

There's a time when I had thought that this was never possible. I thought that there was no such thing as time travel.  But my mother had of course had told me otherwise, even when my father told me that it was only fiction. He had told me it was for people how need to imagine an adventure. But he had told me that I would never need to because my father was wealthy enough for us to have a good adventure.

I don't think that this is what he had in mind.

I can remember the look on my face when I had first had looked at the bracelet. Something that was seen by so few, my mother had told me that.  Not too many people can fix their past.

And pass the gift to their child.

But I had held onto the hand of my enemy as we had made a daring escape from the opening area. You never know what kind of danger is to come. Ronan would want to come and get me as soon as he had found out I had escaped.  I wonder if he knows already?

I seriously doubt it.

He must be busy controlling his men that he wouldn't notice that I was gone. I wouldn't expect to see him in a while. Or if I am lucky, which I hope I really am right now, never ever again.  I never want to see my new husbands face again! It would be just great if he had just gotten murdered by someone of  my team, preferably Drax, so he can rip him apart.

I know how Ronan would kill  me if he could. He would kill me in front of all of my friends.

But why am I thinking about death and murder right now? Even though I am in the scene of it, there shouldn't be any point in thinking of that. I need to be confident and safe.

"THIS WAY SWEET HEART!" Yondu had taken my hand and gripped it tighter as he had moved around the bushes in the small forest. He had gotten closer and closer to a ship  that was abandoned.  I wasn't too sure about taking this, but he was certainly sure about taking it.

I don't think that he has been too honest with me. He didn't even say a single word to me ever since that weird mishap with the future me and Frey. But I don't blame him because I was pretty scary around him!

Frey had begun to softly cry in my hands and I had begun to rock him to calm him down. But it didn't work out at all, instead he was crying louder then before.  He was getting more upset then before. Yondu had looked at me then had risen a eyebrow in suspicion.

"I think he might be a little hungry..." He had told me as he had taken the child out of my hands. I didn't know that he might have known anything like that about kids. I suppose that Frey probably is since I haven't fed him yet.  With Yondu around through, breastfeeding is going to get weird.

I nodded as I had removed a sleeve from my dress  and had felt It come down to my lower arm.  My bare shoulder was starting to get a bit breezy, but it was because it was cold outside. Then, I had pulled a breast out for my child.

Yondu was pleased to see it, but for a completely different purpose. He had smirked a bit, but I had given him a glare. 

"It might be a bit more comfy  if you reveal both..." He had teased.

"Shut it I am fine Yondu. You have a short term memory " I had snapped , then he given me the child.

Ronan's P.O.V

"Where is she!!!??' I had yelled at my men . I had given Nebula one stupid job, then she leaves her to get abducted by someone!  Sometimes I wonder why I even let my allies deal with simple jobs like that. Now , she is gone and no one knows where she is!