Where Were You?

I appear to be more slutty then normal today.

My dress with sparkly red with a slit that had reached up to my theigh. It was too revealing but it had gave me the attention that I wanted. The right amount of attention to bring in the man that I am trying to finish off.

The bar was full of people . The majority of them were drunk I may add, not too many of them could even stand up straight. Good thing that I am not planning to drink tonight .

But I know that Yondu would wanna after seeing me. I had completely done myself up for him, to get him to finally get killed off for killing my mother. After a few swings, I had taken a toxin from my father's lab that would instantly kill you after being inserted in your mouth. The taste I hear is very bitter .

I had seen him sitting alone on the bar table. He had stopped mid swing of a drink and then lowered the glass slowly swallowing at the sight of me. I didn't bother to change my appearence as it may even consuse him even more. I also didn't bring the bracelet so Yondu wouldn't be able to make a break for it and take it.

My hand had rested on the chair next to his. His dark eyes eyed it until he had smiled back up to me. He remembered who I was and knew what I was capable of .

" Yondu, do you mind if I sit here?" I asked.

"Yes of course Ms. Taneleer" He said watching me sitting down on the stool. What a pervert.

"It's not that anymore , you see I like being called the Princess Of Asgard now Yondu" I correct.

He laughed , highly intoxicated already. "Well then, do you mind if I can give her highness a drink or two?"

I would normally say no as I don't drink. But this is my special occasion and I might need to celebrate afterwords ." I would love to"

*
**
***

I had came back intoxicated by the drug that I had put into Yondu's drink.

Stupid! I knew that I had the wrong one in my hands! Yondu is a clever man, one that knew what was going on.  He knew that I was death and I had came to end his life . He known that slowly I had aproached to avenge my mothers life so he had taken a fast move to get me out before he could get violent with me.

He couldn't hurt me.

The chemicals had made me seem woozy and weak all at once . I had felt as if the halls of Asgard were going to cave in and there was going to be no point of me to even stand. I had at least was able to find my room in the deep and deadly hullicniation so I could open the door.

I had found the worst person that I could bump into at this moment.  My husband was lying flat on my bed not wearing any of his clothing except for his undergarments . His clothing was hanging on my chair as his golden helment was placed on his head. His blue eyes stared at me then he slowly risen his body to me.

" Where have you been?" He asked.

I chuckled softly and then tried to remember what was so special. He had worn his formal attire for royal occasions like always. So whatever it was it was very important.

"Where do you go? When you venture off, no one even knows where you are" He said."Now I find you highly intoxicated . The ceremony didn't even finish " He paused.

Shit, today was the corenation. How could that breeze past my head like that. Now I look like a complete fool infront of the entire planet of Asgard. Not to mention, Loki is deeply onto my secret that I hid from him for over 350 years.

" I go to visit my father" I said lying.

"That's a lie, I talked to your father . Is there someone else? " He had stood up from the bed walking towards me. I closed the door so no one could hear our conversation. Loki thinks of this as a secret relationship?  I am in deep crap now with him.

"No it's not that , you know that I love you Loki"  I said.

Loki had then placed his hands to cage me in. I had stared at the princes face slowly taking in each feature that he had. The young prince had then stared at me in a serious tone.

"Then tell me what the problem is, we shouldn't keep secrets. I'll tell you what happened at the ceremony "

He should know . He is my husband after all.

Even though I am feeling tipsy, I wont black out. Or at least I think that I won't, I never drank in my life, even at the Asgarain ceremonies. But today I did for the special occasion and look what had happened to me. Drinking is something that I should try to avoid in the future.

I had found myself wrong about the knocked out part. I had began to feel even more weak then before. Stupid, Retarded poison. My knees began to lower , making the prince more taller then he aready was compared to me. He had kept his eyes locked onto mine as his hand reached out for mine . My smaller hand had cusped into his and had proven to him how weak I was comaped to a god, magical bracelet or not.

He had guided me to my bed where he had made sure I had landed in my bed sheets. Slowly his bare chest had been placed into my hands . So warm, yet so cold all at once .

"Secrets ruin relationships Ava." He had said silently to me .

I taken a breath releasing the truth to him. I had expected for the worst " Please don't get angry Loki, I know that this might anger you.."

"Nothing would anger me now except if you have a second lover"  He said as his blue eyes darkened and his helmet seemed to narrow on his face.

"No it's not that, It's something that you wouldn't expect from a girl like me" I had told him. His blue eyes lightened up a bit.

" There's nothing more worse then that in my eyes. I would have been heartbroken" He had said shaking his head.

Here goes nothing.

"Prince Loki, I have been sneaking out because I am the Guardain"

There was a silence. Loki had blinked twice before glancing back to me . He wasn't even angry at me at all. He was only calm, almost too calm for this situation.

"So, I see. I kind of expected somthing amoung those lines for sure. I didn't think that you were the guardain but Hermidall had spoken of somthing like this about you. Saving innocent lives that needed to be saved. You are a hero, a god, a princess of Asgard. What more could you be?" He asked.

That's a relief that he taken it so softly.

"You can think of me as a beauitful Wife" I said.

"That too, come to think of it countless other's that are  coming into my head. " He had smiled at me as he slowly placed his lips on my head.

I decided to change the topic onto what I had missed " So what had happened ?"

Loki had given out a big sigh" Well, Thor had been heired of course as the eldest. Of course we are the runner  up . We weren't able to finish the ceremony Ava."

"Why not?"

There was a long silence  " Frost Giants broken in and attempted to steal the casket of accient winters"

I had pushed my head away a few milmeters" What happened?"

"They ruined everything, Thor is going to try to fight them off for vengence of course. You know how he is. I am going with him so he wont do anything stupid or reckless" He chuckled" Want to come along ."

"It's my duty to protect and revenge lost lives so of course i'll go." I said without thinking properly.