Chapter Four : The Midgardain Game

The five of us had lined up in a line . We were changed into our orange jumpsuits that were all way too large on us. I had placed my elasticband in my hair to make a high ponytail.

I was stuck between Gamora and Star-lord, right in the middle of the group. Rocket was the leader of us all. Well not really because there was a guard that had ushered us when the large door opened .

Countless eyes had stared at us we were entering. They weren't the once pleasing eyes from the wedding night that Loki and I shared. They were the eyes of a hunter and a killer that would honestly kill me any time if they had the chance. The knew who I was and they would enjoy countless hours of mocking because of it.

One of them, a heavier woman had began to call insaults ,not at me though.The isaults were directly for Gamora,Thano's daughter.

"Where's your father Gamora?!" She said in a mocking tone.

The room began to arrupt in insaults towards her. When I had turned my head, I had seen her head slightly drop in embarrasment. She slowly trailed behind us in a slow pace.

The guard that had led us in had decided to make a run for it when we were in the middle of the room. He hadn't left his eyes off of us until he had shut the doors behind him. I was surprised that no one had decided to try to escape.

During the entire disasterous outburst, two men had walked up to me slowly . Both were rather skinny and purple skinned men with tattoos on their bodies. The one one the left had smiled widely as the other one had kept their face blank.

"So look who had finally decided to show up in the slammer with us"

"Yea, wouldn't mind to be our roomate would you?" The one with the grin said.

"If you wouldn't mind, I should be heading off ..." I began following Peter and Rocket. Until I had felt the hard grasp of the men on my arm. Gamora had stopped right behind me.

"I don't think that you should be heading off with them Ava, You one of us now. That bitch is mad you see, That racoon is well a bandit, That tree can't even say propper words, and that Star Prince isn't too good for you. He's awkuard and I think he's gay" The one on the right said.

Gamora had stared at me for a moment before using her fists to attack the man's face. The man had taken a step back from me letting go of my arm. The other man had pulled me closer to him now so I could feel his breath which smelt pretty bad.

My arm had pushed him the same moment that I had twisted my own arm to tangle his up. It didn't harm me at all , because I am double jointed. But it had caused hell for him for sure as it had hurt so much. He had moaned loudly as I made him kneel to his knees.I had untangled my grip once I had seen that I caused enough pain onto him.

"Kneel," I had muttered.

He had placed his hands to the ground as he had tried to stop him moaning from his arm.  The other man's body had collasped next to him still breathing lightly.

"Your majasty," He said.

I had pushed my knee to his chin causing him to moan once again but collapsing onto the ground just like the second did. If there was anything that Loki had taught me, it was to be vengeful and mercless when it came to battling a enemy.

Peter seemed to have been  fighting someone too. It was a heavier man with large firsts and seemed to be almost defeated now by the status of Groot placing his branches through his nose and out his ears causing him to scream even louder then the men Gamora and I faught off.

Rocket had ordered the man to be dropped on the ground right next to the other two when he thought that he had enough. The room had went silent with all of the men and women staring at us once again in complete silence.