Written In The Stars : Guardians Of The Galaxy.

There is a lot of things wrong with the universe that we live in. Most cases cause death and anger towards the way they live. So many cause their own deaths based on this.

My father Tanleer Tivan , is one of the most powerful men in the galaxy. He sees all of the strengths of the universe as well as it's weaknesses. He would always tell me to not fool around with it's balence and told me to leave it's fate alone. I know that he's right.

But everyone deserves a second chance right?

I help people in secret on changing their fate in complete secret. I know that it's breaking countless laws and everything. But I am doing it for the greater good for the future. I wish that I should have thought of this sooner. Using my powers to save lives of countless others that shouldnt even died. And as a extra bonus, I can actually go back in time and save peoples lives for the future.

But as the collectors daughter, I need to hide this from him. That's why I usually sneak out to do it. I tell him that I am going out to party and honesly he doesnt care any less. He just goes to bed and that's the end of it.

My father is a overly trusting man. But when you give him power, you are really stupid if you even think for a second that he wouldnt use it for his own use.