I Looked At You In The Eyes

Ava's POV: Seven Months Ago....

Loki had his arms around me during the trip to Svartalfheim, the land of the Dark Elves. He had held me close to his body as he had let me rest my head on his chest.  His hand had rested on my stomach.

"So your carrying our child?" He had whispered in my ear. But the others had heard and he stared at the two of us. I wonder who had told him that I was having the child. But I guess that now that isn't important.

"Yes, I am"

Loki had smiled and began to move around the womb to see where the baby was.

"I never thought that I would be able to have a child since I have been such a criminal"

"You have no idea that being a single mother is going to be such a challenge. That comes from a child from a single mother. It's not going to be easy, but at least if Odin accepts your marriage to Thor..." Valdir had said.

Loki had looked offended. I had seen the look of fear in his eyes . Was Valdir seriously considering that I shouldn't let my child call Loki as their father?

The brown haired girl had looked at her boyfriend and had raised and eyebrow" What?"

Thor had glared at Valdir and had growled under his breath" I was going to tell her later!!!"

"Might as well tell her now" Loki had said . He was right she was going to find out anyways. But his eyes were still heavily staring

"Odin wants Ava and I to marry. He wants her to be happy with a child. The child needs a father."

Loki couldn't take it anymore. He had turned a bright red in the cheeks and stood up while I had to only watch.

"So I am not fit enough to be the childs father. I have been locked away. Sure marry Ava, you know that she wont love you though. Just like your probably still going to have children with Jane. I will be locked away not feeling any happiness !"  Loki had said pointing at Thor.

"You know that's not what he had meant! Your a man who just wont be able to support  her" Jane had said.

"YOUR THE REASON WHY THIS IS HAPPENING!  LOOK AROUND YOU! IF YOU DIDNT..." He had began. I had stood up then taken my chance to get him to calm down. Things are taken way out of hand for him.

"Loki!" I told him.

He had ignored me " IF YOU ONLY DIDNT SNOOP INTO THINGS ..."

"Loki!" I had said in a louder tone.

"YOU COULD HAVE JUST DESTROYED THE UNIVERSE!"

"LOKI!" I had yelled and had turned Loki's head by using my hands. He had looked at me viciously for a few seconds then had taken in the moment. He had taken a deep breath and I reached over to kiss him on the cheek.

"Why do I take things so seriously when they offend me?"

"Your scared Loki. You just don't want your family to be torn apart"

" I don't want to loose it" He had muttered putting a hand on my cheek " And I swear that I wont let anyone kill or hurt you"

Present Day:

As I had looked at him in the eyes, I known that I really didn't belong here. To them I am a creep , a weirdo. I am only here because Ronan wants to marry me and wants me to be a queen with him.