Chapter Eight : Hello Again.

I had seen many ugly things in my life and this has to the the worst.

It only had came to my attention that no one deserves to be caged up. Especially not in a small glass box like they are in. There eyes cry out for hope that is so dearly lost inside of them. Clearly they had grown to live in here that only results them to only imagine a beauitful home outside.

The eyes of the dark elf had scared me, reminding me of his master that had had resulted the end of my husbands life. His mask had shown nothing to symblolise his purpose. Yet I don't know the entire story of this creature, there may be more onto him then it seems.

Take Drax for example.

He is a mysterous individual but he turned out to have a terrible past behind him. I can understand completly what he must have went through because we had related to eachother for the loss of a loved one.

But I have a chance to get over it with my baby boy growing inside of me. A young boy who will become a king that Asgard never seen. He will be loved and propperly cared for by me while Odin holds his spot on the throne.

Drax may have killed people, but it's no reason to leave him caged up . He should know that he done wrong. This dark elf might not even had a reason to kill. It might have been for the pleasure of his king.

Malekieth's image however doesn't escape my head when I see the elf. He is in everything that is evil if you ask me. He was sin that deserves to perish permently. There was so much that I would do just to rip his heart out, but I known that I couldn't for the better reasons. If I did, things would have changed, just like why I didn't save Loki from his death because I known better.

I loved him but if it was my husband or the universe. Sorry but my husband would have to go.

After Loki, I don't believe in true love. He was a perfect man, but he was evil on the inside and would constatly lie to me, even when I had forgiven him. I loved him, but it seemed that he loved something more.

Carnina had at some point snuck right behind me and had placed her hand on my shoulder. She had smile when i had turned to her. But it wasn't a friendly smile, it was more like a dull look on her face and she was forced to smile to comfort me.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I just have to work . Go back to what ever you were up to Ava"

"No, I want to help you Carina. Tell me what I can do for you."

"Your father strictly said for you to stay out of my work remember?"

'But I am going to run a kingdom one day correct? I asked.

"But...."

"No ifs ands or buts, I am going to help you. Now tell me what you need help with"

"Can you pick up the next group of guests. Her name is Gamora, she has a few other friends"

Wow. They broke out already? This is going to be awsome to see them again. After that, I thought that I wasn't doing to see them again. Peter , I might even ask him if he knew that we had met before, Talk to Rocket and Groot more.

Pehaps, I might even get more time with Draxx.

Ronan's P.O.V

She isn't here.

Neither is the orb.

Fuck, I should have known better to not fall in this trap I had fallen into because of that fool of a foolish king . A ass who shouldn't have been king this long already. He was them wrapped around his little finger.