Chapter 20

Flashback:

Your second anniversary with Jimin was coming up. You wanted to do something for him ,preferably by surprising him with a trip, just the two of you.

But you had been too busy to even begin to plan something. Despite that, you had been trying.

On top of that Jimin had been ignoring you for almost two weeks. He barely spoke to you, avoided video calls, didn't pick up the calls, answered your texts briefly.
In two weeks you had spoken to him for 20 minutes in total. It was immensely annoying.

You had accepted this before agreeing to be his girlfriend. Jimin is a celebrity, a busy person, this was bound to happen but for some reason you kept thinking he was done with you and was ignoring you because he wanted to break up. You kept thinking that you had annoyed him to the point that he wanted nothing to do with you. You felt that you had scared him away by being weird.
So you spent most of your time drowned in anxiety.

If that wasn't enough, all the seven members were ignoring you. EVEN JUNGKOOK!! Maybe it was because they were busy but they won't even tell you where they were, what they were doing, where Jimin particularly was. You had no idea what was going on in their lives.

"Hey Jimin" you were in a particularly romantic mood that day.

"Hey Angel, I'm a little busy, can I call you later?"

But he never did.

This happened almost everyday. So you stopped trying to call him, and texted him instead. The replies were mostly bland.

You did not know what to think of it. Out of 24 hours, you spent 13 hours working. The rest of the time you were worrying about your relationship, you were constantly anxiety stricken.

Ugh, what did I do for him to behave this way?!!!!

"Sooo, what're you doing for your anniversary?" Maia asked.

"Nothing" you replied, not looking at her.

"Why? What do you mean?" She asked.

"He's still ignoring me" you said.

"I'm sure he's not ignoring you" Maia said, "he must be busy or something"

"Yeah I hope so too" you said, "and not because he has finally decided I'm not worthy of the Park Jimin"

"Shut up y/n" Maia said, "have you ever seen how much the boy loves you?"

"Maia, we haven't gone beyond 'hi' in fifteen days." You sighed, "and it's our fucking anniversary in two days"

"Okay first of all, stop overthinking" Maia said.

"Too late" you said, "even Jungkook won't talk to me.. he's supposed to be my friend"

"I'm sure they're just busy" she said.

"Fuck you, I'm going" you left.

You spent the entire next day sulking about how your boyfriend won't talk to you.
You decided not to text Jimin at all. Even on the day of your anniversary you didn't bother wishing him.
You had planned on sitting in your room in pyjamas,  eating ice cream while binge watching The office.