Evil witch

Kongpob has just taken the first bite of sausage when his phone pinged with a notification alert. Shaking his head, the young man didn't bothered to check upon the message, assuming that it is from Sia or Zoey because apart from those two, there's no one who texts him. Even the devil of a boss of his always rings him up. He hungrily bits into the grounded meat, moaning at the creamy texture melting in his mouth. Not minding the constant pings of his mobile phone. He has not eaten anything the entire day, swamped with all hopping from one location to another with the actor. Currently, they are in Seoul for filming some major scenes and Kongpob has accompained Arthit as Prae remained back in Thailand.

It has been a week long trip and today marked the last day of the shooting. The day after tomorrow all of them are scheduled to return back and to celebrate the ending of shoot, the director has invited all the crew members for a meal and that's where the whole staff has gone to. But Kongpob has refused saying he is bone tired and just wants to relax...and get some time away from his boss. He had more than enough of seeing superstar and dancing around him this whole time. He felt like the actor's ugly mug has been permanently etched on his retinas and just wants to sleep it off. He wants a moment of peace away from his boss where he didn't had to hear the cacophony voice commanding him now and again, treating him like a slave.

After getting thrown away from the apartment in middle of the night, Kongpob went back to his apartment cursing his evil of a boss all the way, receiving more than few pensive stares from the passengers riding in the same bus. When he went office the very next day to have a confrontation with his boss for the drunken kiss, he was not prepared to be slapped off with a NDA, along with an 1 million baht cheque.

.....sign the papers, take the cheque and forget whatever happened last night...

Kongpob had never felt this much rage ever, but seeing how his boss has managed to turn him into a cheap dirty trickster, his hate for the man increased ten folds. He was not expecting any kind of apology from the wretch for last night behaviour but he had never dreamt that the later would pull out such a stunt. But he didn't wanted the other to show how much other's action has affected him. Thus, Kongpob signs the NDA but refused to touch the rectangular shaped piece of paper saying that he is not someone whom Arthit can afford even though he exempts all his fortune and left, leaving a fuming Arthit behind.

The young man groans when his phone resting on the bedside table starts to ring. He raises his head an inch and peers at the screen and swears under his breath when demon's name flashes....ugghhh!!!what the fuck he wants now???...

He deliberately waits for some more seconds before reaching for the phone but then the centuries old piece taking its last breaths goes silent and Kongpob sighs in relief..phew!!!..and goes back to munching on his food and sips on his cola. He has just started on his second sausage when a knock happened against his door room and by knocking he means full blown pounding and thumping on the wooden doorway.

" wait a minute!!!!", Kongpob shouts, and gets to his feet, making his way to the door, one hand holding the glass of cola in his hand with straw in his mouth, and clicks open the lock, pulling it open.

"Boss??"

Kongpob glances at the actor finely dressed in a black jeans, black turtleneck underneath a woollen grey white chequered and white canvas shoes...is he going somewhere???...

is he going somewhere???