FLAMES

Kongpob takes a long deep breath...it's fine. Completly fine. No need to be over conscious... His fingers bunches the lapels of woollen overcoat, other has given to him. His cheeks burns as activities from earlier flashes in bits and pieces, teasing him. He can't accept that it was him him who let all of it happen. He is, in general, is not a person of PDA. He just feels overly conscious of people's eyes. However, he don't understand how but elder always manages to make him lose focus of everyone, everything which surrounds him and the only person he could see, hear, feel is his boss. His ex boss.

The young man stares at the flashy red car with driver seat's window open. A striped elbow resting over windshield as  his ex boss calls someone. Next he feels vibration inside his pocket. He takes it out and finds name of the same man blinking over.  Providing him the name of person his husband is calling.

Instead of picking up the call, he cuts it off and marches towards the sleek blood red car which happens to be the most expensive and eye catching one in the whole parking lot. He has no idea how the other person managed to drive this car and not get caught. This car is like a freaking police siren.

Arthit pouts at the screen of his phone, contemplating if he should go back and haul away his overly shy husband's cute ass. It has been more than an hour or so since he has walked out of the mall. After the small cake cutting celebration, he decided to gift something to his sister in law. However, he has no experience in the field. Thus, he asked Sia to come with him and pick something of her own choice. Nonetheless, he forgot about everything watching Kongpob's oh so cheerful convo with the pigtails. Rest which followed is just him, his over possessiveness, jealousy and one track head, obviously not the one upper one. After coming out of the changing room, he made a stop at the jewelry store and chose a piece for Kongpob's little sister, ordering to deliver the package. He has practically rushed to the parking thinking that younger one must be waiting or worse has had left already but guess what, his ex employee is winning this game.

He was in between of trying other's cellphone again, when he hears several taps on the side window. He looks right and finds his ex employee giving a short smile, his eyes looking away quickly. Making Arthit snort...cute!...

Kongpob gets inside the car, putting the paper bags in the back seat. Keeping his head and eyes strictly down. Pulling through seat belt before clicking it shut.

"It took you a long time", Arthit commented. 

"Ye yeah. Sorry. I...I went back to buy something.", Kongpob explained.

"No no. Don't say sorry. I weren't complaining.....', Arthit glances at the person bundled up in the passenger seat,"... I...I was worried....after...you know....', the actor can't believe that he is not able to string out a sentence properly. His own ears are cheery red and face feels hot...why am I feeling shy???... it's not my first time making out!!!.... Arthit clears his throat,".. you should had called me. I would had accompanied you"

The rest of the drive was silent, except the old songs played in the music system. The quietness was not awkward or burdening. Each of the individual was lost in their own thoughts. Thousands of words spiraling in their mind. Yet no one said anything. They chose to remain quiet and live in the moment. Aware that this feeling of togetherness....is fleeting. Any moment and it will puff of in air.

The drive comes to an end, as Arthit kills the engine. They are parked right before the parking driveway. "We are here", the actor said, pressing on the unlock key. Hearing no movement, he turns to his right, facing the other person. However words died on his tongue seeing the younger one dozing off, his head resting over the window screen. Few of the bangs has pulled themselves down, Splashed over the forehead, leaving inches between to catch glimpse of that smooth skin. His eyes traces those thick curled eyelashes, the slant bridge of nose, round puffed cheeks asking to be bitten, ending at the parted pair of lips. Those pouts still swollen like a ripe fruit from all those sucking and biting from earlier.