Author's Note

Hey fellas!!!

It's not an update. Sorry for that. Next chap will take some time to get it chronological with all events happened in this book as well as to have that long much awaited communication😉

Now let's come to the topic I want to talk over.  I could have had waited to make it clear in next update but the topic seems tadbit sensitive and serious to let it go unnoticed.

In last update, as you all have read, our lead character Kongpob gets a cold arrest and Arthit gets in bed with him to warm him up. Some of the readers has taken it as me giving a green flag to non consensual act within partners.

Friends!!!! I wrote Untamed Hearts !!!! A whole book to show how a non consensual act can destroy people and ruin their lives. No matter the cause and reason behind it. I strongly disagree with it and will always oppose it.

I just want to make it clear that whatever happened between protagonists,WHICH I HAVE YET TO CLARIFY, was consensual.

Moreover, Kongpob was wide awake and not unconscious. They also had a very long convo in the last chap and Arthit kisses the other only in the end and too after getting consent. 

Actually the thing is that in universe of stories, we can't solely depend on words. Sometimes to create a beautiful moment,  we writers choose bodily actions and expressions to convey. To be creative sometimes we have to take some liberty and bend some lines, and create situations which may seem unethical and immoral in real life. Otherwise it will get boring.

I think I wasn't able to deliver it properly which caused this misunderstanding among readers. I apologise for that.  I'll try to do better in the future updates. 

Also guys, don't hate Arthit too much. The guy is getting all hate since the beginning of the story. Does he deserve all of it? If I am asked, I would say No,coz he is saying and doing things I AM TELLING HIM TO . Poor guy!!!😀 Yes he has said some very unappropriate things to Kongpob on multiple occasions and he rightfully deserves slaps and curses for that. 

However, his decision to proceed with the divorce right after spending some crucial moment with Kongpob is not entirely wrong. He might be wronging and hurting the other and will suffer for it for sure but he is doing it for himself. And sometimes doing things right for our ownself, we always ends up hurting others. 

So, I just want you guys to try to understand Arthit a bit, a little bit more.  I'll also put more effort in penning down him and make his thoughts more lucid.

And in the end, I'll just say to all my readers to that it is just a work of fiction and reality doesn't work like that. So always be the braver one and don't wait for right time. if you like someone, want something,  dream something, wishes to achieve something, JUST GO FOR IT!!!! Let time decide the consequences. However please please please NEVER EVER HURT ANYONE STARTING BY YOUR OWNSELF. If you are confused, ask. It you are hurting, tell them. If something is troubling you, ask for help. If you don't like something, be vocal about it. Communicate. Do everything in your power. Give your all to accomplish your dreams. We only have one life bro. So why wait!!!!

Love you all❤️❤️❤️

Love you, Hate youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें