Doom or blessing?

BEWARE OF A LONG FILLER AHEAD;)

****

"Don't worry this much Sia. Your phi is in good hands. I have known Arthit all his life. He would never hurt our Kongpob intentionally", Sonya comforts her daughter who remains mum. Both of them are at the bus stand, waiting for their routes.

It has been close to 2 hours since they have left a sleeping Kongpob with his husband at Arthit's condo. Witnessing her son collapsing bang mid in the lawyer's office, frightened the old lady. She was this close to hyperventilating. But when she saw how the older boy lifted her son gently, with utmost care and same affection, Sonya knew that she didn't need to be worried about her Kongpob any more. They followed the duo back to the actor's house where a doctor is already waiting. After checking the patient, he prescribed some herbal drinks, explaining that her son was just stressed and nothing serious. Arthit insisted to drop them off but Sonya refused, knowing that her son needs his husband more than them.

"P'Arthit....has he always been this polite??"

Sia opened her mouth for the first time during the whole day. She is drowning in guilt. Knowing the real reason her brother readied to get married to the actor, unlike her mother who doesn't have an single inkling about it. She was so scared when those men kidnapped her. She still can feel those vile eyes roaming all over her skin. Even though no one touched a single strand of her hair inappropriately, yet she feels so dirty. She never felt more relieved than the moment, when her brother appeared at that loanshark's club and took him out of there. But she didn't knew that her brother had paid a hefty price for her freedom. And by the time, she came to realise it, it was too late. She won't say that she is not troubled by the news but somewhere in small corner of her inner conscience, she is glad that it is Arthit with whom her phi has tied knots. Even though she is not very much familiar of the semantics between the duo, cause of her stay in US all those years, she is sure that whatever her brother and their ex manager has, it is something unique, special and fight worthy. She is thankful to the God for saving her phi from that Earth Danchipadya even though the method is bizzare.

Sonya smiles, taking in the worried expression of her daughter before takes hold of her hands," Yes Sia. Arthit is the most honest, down to earth, humble and polite person you would ever across".

Sia rests her head on her mother's shoulder letting her speak. Sonya pats her head as she continues," He is kind and warm hearted, like his name. Always prioritizing others' needs and wishes before himself. Especially your elder brother's. Your phi and Arthit has a very strong, endearing and beautiful yet complicated relationship"

A nostalgic smile plays on the old woman's lips as she gets reminded of all the times, the elder one has stood up for her son. The boy was so truthful and honest, favourite of her husband. Strong willed, with charismatic personality, intellectual and has a keen sense of business - a splitting image of her life partner.

"Then why does P'Kongpob hates him this much?"

Sia can't help but think about the cause. She is not that much aware of the events taken place 2 years back. Only thing she covered, that too in hush hush tones that this Arthit guy had stolen some important secrets of their company which led to heart failure of her father.

Sonya tensed at the innocent question. The day her husband took his last breath before him, holding Arthit's hand, visualizes itself. She attempts to force a smile as she meets her daughter's curious eyes,"It's fate, Sia. I don't know why you think that your brother despise Arthit, but it's not the real truth. Kongpob...he can never hate his P'Arthit. That poor child is just.....hurt"

*******

"What are you doing out here??"

Kongpob raises his head in the direction of the voice and a small smile grazes his lips, seeing the owner. He scoots over, and pats the empty space beside him on the wooden bench," P'Arthit! Come here. Let's sit for a while"