Strangers from past-2

Arthit pulled out the waterbottle from fridge, banging shut the door with force before turning away. Screwing open the plastic bottle, he throws off the cap, not bothering to see if it fall into the trashcan or not. He is just too worked up to care. Raising the bottle, he takes long swings of water, trying to cool off his mind  but when the scene he had walked on earlier flashes back in his mind, his fury rears its ugly head once again. The view of his kongpob shaking in fear like a leaf does nothing to ease up his rage. Upping the bottle some more, he let the water fall over his head, an attempt to tame down the dark part of him which is clawing at him to go back and wipe off that jerk's face from the earth, finish up what he has started.

"Fuck!",flunging away the empty bottle, Arthit strikes his fist against the pillar, tearing off the knuckles some more. A branding pain emerges from the wounded part and the actor welcomed it. Atleast it will distract him from going back and killing off that fucker...cool down Arthit. Kongpob is okay. Nothing has happened to him. Everything is fine....the actor closes his eyes, taking deep breaths through his nose and counts to 10. It does the trick and he finds himself much calmer than few minutes ago. Hearing footsteps he glances up and finds his assistant standing at the foot of the stairs, holding a first aid box, staring back at him with bloodshot eyes. Seeing the redness, actor can tell that the other person has been crying...why will you cry over that scumbag??..Their eyes remain fixed at each other. None of them is ready to talk as it will only lead to opening a can of worms both are not ready to face yet.

Arthit was the first one to look away. He is not sure if he could see in those pools of honey any more and not remember the fright and terror he had witnessed earlier. Turning, he goes back inside the kitchen, taking out the bag of frozen peas as his fridge is out of ice and he need to ice the wounds before it could swell more. To cut off the tension thrumming in the atmosphere, he joked," I know am handsome but you gazing this intently, makes it much more obvious"

Kongpob takes the first breath of relief, his mood lightening up instantly. He unfreezes and makes his way to the elder," I..I was not ogling you, don't be so delusional"

Arthit arches his left eyebrow, twisting right corner of his lips upward, tilting his head to the side,"oh really??? Then will your highness tell me what he were doing if not ogling??"

Kongpob gets to the high stools placed outside the kitchen island, and hop over one, placing the medicine box over the tiled surface of the counter and signed towards the other stool, waving his hand in air, signalling his boss to come over,"I was just gauzing your emotion. Your expressions were so dark and murderous. So...I was kinda contemplating if I should approach you and take the risk of pissing you off"

Arthit comes over and occupies the left stool silently. He has no come back to his employee's observation because kongpob is absolutely right. He was infact planning all sorts of ways to punish that bastard. Kongpob takes away the bag of frozen peas from the other. Opening the aid box, he takes out some cotton and disinfectant liquid. Wetting the white ball, he gently holds the injured hand of the elder but the actor shakes off the hold.

" You don't need to play nurse for me. I can take care of my ownself",Arthit said.

"I know', the assistant takes back the retreating hand and firms his hold when other tries to withdraw again," Don't be stubborn. If not treated right away, you won't be able to attend the next week photoshoot. Just take it as me doing my job", Kongpob said and starts to clean up the torned off skin with utmost care. After applying the requisite ointment, he secures the bandage with a pin. "There. It's done. Don't wet it. Shout to me, if you need any help",the younger one puts all things back inside the box and comes to his feet. His work is done here. Now he can go and wallow in self pity in confines of his room.  He has not taken a step away when he was being pulled by the elder, making him sit back on the barstool.