Bickering duo

"Are you not going ???"

Arthit blinks and raises his head, meeting the curious gaze of his manager, Prae, who has returned back from Spain four days ago. He looks around and finds the set almost empty except few crew members who seem occupied in clearing the place. Realising that he has been sitting at the same place for more than 3 hours after giving his last shot of the day. Today he only has a single scene. Thus he has finished early on. But instead of mad dashing to his penthouse like always, he remained seated in one of these plastic chair. His mind is in chaos. Don't get the wrong assumption. He is not a least bit sorry for the way he spoke to the younger one. It is just, he feels like a totally different person. May be that's why it is said that betrayal changes people. There is no denying the fact that watching the tormented eyes of Kongpob, his face contorted in pain makes him ache too but along with that there's also an undecipheral pleasure. And that's revolting to him. Arthit has never been the type to hold grudges or vouch for revenge but Kongpob has always managed to get the best as well as the worst out of him. The actor would have had forgiven him for lying if only the later had acknowledged the truth but after the fake marriage thing, he just don't know anymore. His never ending patience has run out of him. And now he wants to broke Kongpob beyond repair. He wants to tear away the mask of innocence other has worn and see the real face of Kongpob Suthilak.

*****

Kongpob claps as vapours comes off the boiling water. It was his...never mind he don't remember...attempt to start the induction stove. Even though he has been brilliant in academics, he couldn't managed to start the gas even after reading the manual. He has almost given up on eating anything today either but God showed mercy and it started.

After his outburst, Arthit did nothing but regarded him with deadly eyes. There was no familiarity, no warmth or hint of affection in the hazel orbs. Kongpob felt like he's witnessing a whole new person, but he was so lost in pain and anger at the horrid and loathsome words thrown towards him, to care for anything else. He just kept his eyes firmly glued to the other. He has no idea how long they kept in same position- with him sitting on the sofa, his head resting back, face held high, brimming eyes boring into the hazels almost black pitch eyes- owner of them, bent and crowding his personal space, both his hands thrown on either side of Kongpob's head, caging him. His body looming over the younger one. It was only when shrill ringing of the actor's cell phone pierced the tense atmosphere, did Arthit retreated and left immediately.

As soon as the front door banged shut, Kongpob lost it. He is clueless, for how many hours he remain seated on the couch like a ball and bawled his eyes. But he must have had fallen asleep sometime, cause when the next time, he opened his eyes, it was already dark. The whole house was plunged into black. Consistent hammering against his head, throbbing behind the forehead and burning sensation in the eyes, welcomed him immediately, suggesting towards the possibility of his upcoming migraine .

Having no money or access to any medicine, Kongpob decided to take a warm shower, as it always helped in soothing his frazzled sense. Not bothering to strip, he directly stood under the warm spray and enjoyed the tickles of spring all over him. It has been days since he took a bath. After an hour, he came out of the bathroom, freshly showered, feeling like a human once again. Taking advantage of the actor's absence, he also shaved and brushed his teeth using one of the many unopened toothbrushes. Even though his headache has not gone away completely, it has lowered down to a dull throbbing.

Like warm shower, there is another thing which helps in calming down his migraine. His comfort food - vegetable soup with lots of cheese. Childish, right? He has been told several times how his choice of food is just so bland and baby like. But it is what it is. Kongpob always had a weak stomach and even though he liked spicy food, he had to stick to tasteless ones, after getting treated for gastric ulcer in his early teens. Gradually, the taste grew on him and now he likes his food bland with occasional exception of adding black pepper.