Drunk boss

Dressed in a black charcoal tuxedo, a single diamond twinkling in his left ear, expensive watch worth more than thousands dollars adorning his wrist, shiny pointed black leather oxford shoes making sound as young master descends the stairs coming to stand beside his father aka our big boss Mr. Jake Suthalik.

" Daaddd!!! is it really necessary for me to dress up this much??? It is suffocating me", young master whines, his lips curving downwards as he gives  puppy eyes to his father.

Big boss just shaked his head in exasperation, used to our young master's antics," Kongpob!! It is not even an hour and you started complaining. You should learn from Arthit. He is only 2 years older than you but is the most responsible, hard working and honest boy, I have ever met in my life"

" Because he is perfect dad.", Kongpob walks around Mr. Suthalik and drapes his arm around my shoulder. My body immediately tensed when Kongpob puts his chin on my shoulder, his cologne rubbing against me overwhelming all my senses. My heart fills with palpitations, butterflies started singing sonnets of love as music plays around me ofcourse figuratively. I stepped away from the living breathing temptation or I would die of a heart attack.

" P!!!!!!" Kongpob pouts, his pouty lips turned downwards, lower one jutted out making him much more ridiculously adorable.

" Sir, you have a meeting with Mr. Shayatis in an hour. Shall we?",

Mr. Suthalik gives a nod to me and heads for his car which is waiting outside. As always I followed him when young master holds my wrist stopping my movement. Giving him my all famous glare, I tugged at my hand to get free but young master just tightens his grip on my wrist and calls out," Dad, Phi is coming with me. He can give me few pointers for the meeting"

" Okay, but don't get Arthit late. His presence is necessary there", Mr. Suthalik goes out leaving both of us alone. 

"Lets go", I shaked my hand violently freeing from the hold and practically runs off leaving Kongpob to follow me. 

" P!!! wait!!!"

*********

"Is it true??? Tell me", Kongpob cries, holding hands of Arthit, eyes tearing. Desperate for the answer to be negative.

"What do you think, Kong?? Do you really think that I am capable of doing something like this??", After a full minute of stare down with his nong, the elder questioned instead of replying.

Kongpob shakes his head vehemently. He could never think likewise even in his dreams. Arthit gives a small smile at the reaction and brings his hand to the top of their already joined hand giving a squeeze," It is not true, Kong. I have not sold confidential information about your company to RSK . It is not me. I was with-

"Then who else it could be if not you?? huh?? ", Alec doesn't let the charity case speak and snaps his fingers at Arthit," then tell us where were you last night??? The guards have claimed that it was you who had visited the company at those ungodly hours when every normal human tends to sleep. If you can prove that you aren't at the company then we all will also believe that you aren't the reason for uncle's this critical situation"

A pin drop silence prevails in the mansion after Alec finishes off with his bullshitt. Arthit looks to Kongpob who is silent now. His eyes flees from person to person present in the house. He never wanted the thing to come out like this. But it looks like there is no other option except telling the truth. He turns to kongpob to seek permission when ......" P'Arthit, you were not at your apartment last night? But you had left before, ain't you?"