Like a Moth to a Flame

Wattpad is being it's annoying shi**y self. So, despite editing of more than 15-20 times there would definitely be many mistakes, typos and errors. So, kindly point it out. Also inner thinking is in italics and normal this time cause for some reason using Bold means getting whole chap in BOLD FONT😬😬😬😬 AM SOOOO MAD AT WATTPAD 😠

******

"Thank you Sir. Please visit again", the lady, poised behind the billing counter said with a bright cheerful smile, stretching her coral pink stained lips.

Kongpob nods, accepting the card extended towards him with one hand, collecting the bags with another. Turning he starts for the door. A girl with two pig tails, claded in a short brown chequered skirt and an off shoulder crop top falls in steps beside him. Her headphones dangling around her pale thin neck.

"Are you not feeling cold?", Kongpob couldn't help but ask, regarding the lack of clothes. Don't judge him. He is not commenting about the attire. He is just worried for later's health.

Twisting her mouth as she chews on the bubble gum, she taps on the phone screen, putting it in her bag with silver chain. " I am but I need to look fashionable and stylish, you know"

Kongpob rolls his eyes at the reply...who is the idiot who associated lack of clothing with fashion or style??..

Zoey faces the other male, pointing to the bag dangling in his hand," You done or there's something else too?"

"No. I am done shopping. Do you want some-

"Heck no!! I am not going inside with you again", Zoey exclaimed, her pretty blue eyes big and wide. Her legs are killing her from wandering for hours when she is not even wearing her 4 inches heels.

"Oh C'mon!!! I can't be more bad than Sia", Kongpob pouted.

Zoey stops, giving a long deadpanned stare to the guy, making Kongpob squirm. "Okay okay. I got it. Three hours for a single dress can be a bit stretching", the guy agreed sheepishly.

"Good that you understood", Zoey huffed, twisting her lips to the side, blowing away an imaginary strand of hair out of her face," now let's get something to eat. I am famished"

Kongpob nodded, "Sure sure. Where do you wanna go? Dominos? Taco Bells?', placing his index over lips, wondering aloud,"..should we check out this Italian restaurant I had been to? They have some awesome carbonara".

Zoey eyes shines brightly as the guy, she has a massive crush on, suggesting all her favourite dishes one after other. "You know my favorites phiii!!!!! Don't tell me you are also falling for me".

Kongpob chuckles, shaking his head," Zoeyyy!!!!". He gives a little tap to her side head," How can I not?? I were the one to place order everytime we got together, remember?"

The young woman makes a sullen face," Oh phiii!!!! You could have had just lied. Why you have to go and break my heart all over again?"

Even though he knows that other is just being her jolly self, something in the way she said, has Kongpob halt in his steps, his expression faltering," Zoey......you know that I am-

"Yeah yeah. I know", the college student cuts off the guy, showing out her palms," I am just sulking. Can't I?", Zoey tries to keep a straight face but judging the way elder male's pinched expression, she is not fooling anyone here.

Kongpob gulps. His eyes flitting around before fixing over the girl, standing beside him, with her head down. He has called over Zoey to help him in picking a dress for Sia. He completly forgot how difficult it would be for her to meet a guy who has rejected her confession more than once.