Worry and Agony

Kongpob glances at the things he is carrying before looking up at the door of his bedroom. He takes a deep breath, readying himself to deal with whatever his ex employer is planning to throw his way. He raps against the hard wood twice, alerting the other just in case before giving a slight push to the door, stepping inside.

"Mom has sent these....for you...."

Kongpob trails off, finding the actor standing over the window, exactly the same place he was earlier. Gazing at the sky, back turned towards Kongpob, his left palm flat against the glass window shield, other fisting the divorce papers he had hidden.

"What do you think you are doing??", Kongpob marches towards the elder, snatching away the papers, making Arthit straighten and face him.

The actor tilted his head to the side, giving a lazy once over to the human frame before settling over the furious face.

"You seem angry," Arthit stated, left corner of his mouth perking up in a smirk," Why though?"

...jerk...Kongpob gritted his teeth, shoving the items to another's chest," Mom gave this to you and... I. am. not. angry.".

Now that his emotions are in check and he is no longer feeling like bursting into tears, he can think and act rationally. He is so not liking the smug I know it all smile flashing over the pink lips of the actor... how dare he come here after firing me without any notice??...

Arthit has almost not caught the clothes thrown his way if not for his quick reflex. He thumbs the dark, soft fabric, which looks brand new. However, there's no mistaking that the design and pattern. It's the same his mentor would prefer to wear. The left side of his chest pangs at the remembrance, realising that it must have belonged to Kongpob's late father. Mr. Suthilak has been a great mentor to him. He has always treated Arthit kindly and never made him feel like a pet project. In fact, it was him who bailed out Arthit after he was arrested for stealing confidential information. That man who was decades senior to him, came up to him and apologized, pleaded forgiveness from Arthit's parents. It was another reason the actor was not able to refuse when his mentor asked for a promise during his final moments, lying on his death bed.

"Also, stop snooping around my things. It's not your house, "Kongpob's firm declaration brought Arthit out of memories. Fisting the fabric against his chest, he lifts his head, facing the younger one standing with crossed arms... What a two-faced moron!!!...

"But your mother thinks otherwise. Ain't she?"Arthit mocked. "She said," Arthit made universal quoting sign, "it's your own house. Feel free to use everything".

"You!!!", Kongpob points his index at the actor, ready to lash out. However, stops thinking otherwise. Letting out an exasperated sigh, he nears his senior, standing toe to toe.

Glaring right into the amber orbs, he speaks, minding to keep his voice low," Look. I don't know what you are here for. But let me make one thing crystal clear..."He raises the divorce papers, waving in air, "...I am not signing off these papers. "

"Why?", Arthit asked, regretting instantly. He shouldn't care but old habits die hard, or may be he is still holding on to the thread of hope, that whatever the younger one said and did years ago must have had a reason for it. That his precious young master had not deliberately destroyed him. May be...he is yet waiting for a reason, which will finally snap the connecting threadbare yarn, cutting and digging into Arthit's flesh, making him bleed, each waking second.

Kongpob remains silent, his face passive giving away nothing. Breaking eye contact, he stares at the side wall, completely disregrading the other person's question.