Spilled Coffee

A young man dressed in a white shirt and tailored pants is standing in a long hallway illuminated with fixed lights in the roof, a tray evident in his hands. He looks up to the celings, his round shaped glasses with black rim shines under the industrial light as he mutters something. An employee identity card upholded by a blue strap is hanging around his neck.

Spewing all profanities Kongpob can remember, he knocks at the door balancing the coffee for his evil boss and H- tea for equally devil witch, sitting inside the room plotting all ways to make his life all more miserable.

Hearing the faint come in, Kongpob pushed the door open stepping inside.  He takes a quick glance of the two present there before bowing his head in respect.

Arthit is sitting in his office going through the agreement the person in front of him has brought. He lifts his eyes to his visitor - Nam Warshona who gives him a seductive smile. If it had been weeks ago, both of them would had been burning sheets right now but not anymore.

Arthit has already guessed her real self and now none of her tricks are going to work on him. Eluding the suggestive look, he goes back to the thick folder in front of him.

With each turn of page, his headache is worsening and need to snap at the she -devil is rising. To get a mild relief from growing agitation, he opened top two buttons of his white dress shirt, folding the long sleeves. His eyes darts to the door and a frustrated sigh leaves his mouth...did he drown himself in coffee maker??? Where the fuck is he??? If I don't get my caffeine right now, am going to end up strangling some people...ugghhh!!!!...

A sudden relief washed over him hearing the gentle knock and he answers it quickly.

"Your herbal tea, ma'am", Kongpob carefully handed the cup to the young woman who twists her lips into a sneer. Kongpob can't help but complain to the god that even such a gesture could not make her white caked face ugly...why all witches are so beautiful???....

Nam Warshona is an exact definition of cute Asian beauty in case of outer appearance. She has this slim trim hourglass figure with narrow waist, long toned legs, golden curls, thick black eyelashes, ruby coloured pouty lips.

At the moment, Nam is in a black one- shoulder mini, ending just above her midthighs. Red painted toenails peeking out of  black heels adorning her feet, white diamond twinkling in her ears and a dainty white gold pendant wrapped around her neck. No straight man with a pulse can escape the magic of her sexiness.

But that's all she has. An attractive appearance. Her insides are black more than charcoal. And for some unknown reason she has it out for Kongpob since he had started working for devil 2 weeks ago after his transfer from Knott.

A month ago

Sia...is there not any way out???",  Kongpob's voice was steady, firm yet her sister can sense the loss of hope in them. He is in the confines of his rented apartment, sitting Indian style on the mattress.

As soon as he got over his shock of facing his arch nemesis, he marched straight to the HR team to inform them that he wouldn't be joining their firm. He had thought that by abdicating the job, his problem would solve but guess what? That was just the beginning of his nightmare..a walking talking nightmare!

Kongpob was told that he couldn't walk out on them as he had signed a 1 year contract with their firm. And if he still want to quit then he had to pay them about 5 lakh baht as compensation.

Before Kongpob was ready to throw towel and get the fuck away from that actor but after knowing the price of his freedom, the fight drained out of him. He left A.S.Studios, not looking back once and stopped only when he entered inside the safety of four walls of his home. He felt trapped, caged like an animal, on verge of losing his nerves but at last moment, he gathered all his wits and called Sia. Her sister has once told him about Zoey's elder brother working in a law firm.