Black Dahlia

Milky white hands, rounding the small waist clenched in a fist, as Arthit stares ahead, uplifting corner of his lips in a smile, doing his best to not jerk away the perfectly manicured fingers, draped over his forearms possessively or hurl his contents directly on the cameras shoved in his face.

"Sir, a bit closer",the man peeks from behind the lenses and gestures with his hands, much to the actor's chagrin, but the actor controlled his urge to lash out at the poor man..chill Arthit!! He is just doing his job...

Arthit barely hides his grimace when Nam grabs his hand, unclenches his fingers and rests it over the waistline, simultaneously pressing her lithe body firmly to the actor, sticking her curves to his torso. The actor felt like hundreds of ugly four legged creatures are walking all over him. His insides throws up in disgust as he recalls the time he spent at the police station. He is at the film location, doing photoshoot for his upcoming movie, where much to his bad luck, Nam is the lead actress opposite him. He pleaded and begged his manager to get him out of it but much to his dismay, Prae mocked him for not following his advice of not mixing business with pleasure, and ordered him to suffer for his careless behaviour in the past...fuck the contract! I can't be in the same place as this bitch... He has just made up his mind when a familar divine scent crowds his sense. Without moving his head, he glances to his right from the corner of his eyes. Click! Click!! A calm washed over him finding his assistant, wearing his black shirt, dress pants, and oxford shoes, paired with dark maroon business suit, standing not too far, glancing back at him with concern. They have yet to get some clothes for his assistant as Arthit's clothes are either too big or too tight over the lean frame.

Click!!

Click!!!

Arthit's eyes remains glued to his PA who is turning red with each blinding white flash. Dressed like this, Kongpob is reminding of his old days when they were just phi and nong, worker and young master. The actor flinches, when pinched in the side, waking out of his stupor. Mustering all his acting skill, he grins towards the man behind lens, still busy snapping their pics, before twisting his head to the actress who herself is fuming red in jealousy. The look of want and longing thrown by her co actor towards his good for nothing assistant doesn't went unnoticed by her sharp eyes.

"What the fuck!! Are you crazy??", Arthit grits through clenched teeth, morphing his anger in blank, as he goes back to stare in the camera.

Click!!

Click!!

"Yeah! I am. What would you do?",Nam purrs in his ear, thrusting her cleavage more into the actor.

Click!

Click!

"YES!! That's it. You both are doing great!!",the photographer shouts, as he keeps on capturing the couple and their expressions from all angels.

Not one to back away from challenges, the actor lifts right corner of his lip in a smirk, leaning into the female, controlling himself to not scrunch his nose in distaste as the strong smell of actress's signature perfume permeates his sense.

Click!

Click!!

There was once a time when he liked the expensive notes of mandarin, pink pepper, intensive core of rose and iris all wrapped in the enrich fragrance of black dahlia.

Click! Click!

It was intoxicating and addictive. But now it only reminds him of how evil the possessor of the scent is. "You have no idea what I am capable of. So,  you better stay the fuck away from me"