Extra: Memory or illusion

IT'S A BIT RUSTY. I HAVE WRITTEN IT AFTER SO LONG. BE READY FOR LOTS OF TYPOS AND GRAMMATICAL ERRORS.

****

Arthit is standing at the threshold of his condo, facing his driver," you can go now and please tell Ms. Prae to report me in the morning"

The driver nods, a perturbed expression on his face as he states down at the mop of golden hair peeking out from the forte of muscular arms,"would you like me to call a doctor?"

The actor glances down at the person lying in his arms. Open and vulnerable with closed eyes, snuggled against his chest like a small kid, slender fingers fisted his white dress shirt," no need. I can handle it"

The automatic lock sensor activates as soon as Arthit steps inside away from the threshold and door to the condo gets locked up. AI system announcing for completion of task. The actor walks over to the sofa and lays his assistant there. Opening his shoes and socks next, before he climbs up to take off the coat.

"Hey Kong! You awake?? Can you hear me??", Arthit peers at his husband whose whole face is cherry red.

"Anghmm.."

"Shit! He is burning up. Just what in the hell happened??", Arthit caresses the golden bangs, sweeping them away, giving insight to the glorious forehead. He was busy talking with directors, not paying quiet attention to his surrounding when all commotion happened. He didnt even realised when Kongpob stepped away from his side. One second his assitant was beside him and next the whole area is resonating with the sound of harsh slap landed on the main investor's face. Before Arthit could make a sense of the situation, it escalted drastically. The whole place blew away booming sound of broken glasses and decoratives. The guests were raininh punches and kicks on one another without any care. And amidst them was his assistant, barely conscious sitting against the wall with eyes closed.

...He doesn't has fever?? Has he taken any medicine?? I need to get him to cool down first to make him a bit sober only then he could tell me exactly what took place earlier...thinking of an idea, the elder starts to get up when a hand on his chest stops him. He looks down and finds his assistant squinting back at him. "You woke up?? Hah!! You had scared me there. I thought that bastard Fiang has given you some -

Arthit cuts off mid speaking as a pair of lips pounced on him out of nowhere. Not prepared for this kind of reaction at all, it took some long seconds before he realised that his assistant who is also his husband is actually kissing him....and too aggressively..

Kongpob feels like thousands of needles are prickling him with how his body is burning up. A need coursing through his veins, terrorizing him with how familar it was. But along with fear, he can also taste the thrill drumming beneath all. He had experienced this ablazing inferno before too. Not only experienced but has gotten burnt off for ever. Still, he could not control himself. His body is not rationalizing with his brain at all. He just wants to keep on kissing the soft pink lips. Burying his hand in the silky lengths, he grabs on them, entering the opening as soon as the other person gives way. His other hand is clutching the back of broad shoulders as he sits up, gluing their fronts. An illicit moan slips out of young man as he rubs against the other.

Blocked by the sensual movements, Arthit let the other control him. His own mind is foggy for some reason. He knows that they should stop but the why is missing here. He whole body is tingling as he let his hands wander down, reaching just above the soft swells and caresses them.

Arthit groaned as the other bits hard on the collarbone, leading him to squeeze the perfect round bottoms harshly, managing out a surprised yelp from Kongpob, finally awakeing the actor from the sex crazed bubble. Gripping the slender shoulders, he pulls back Kongpob, diffusing their attached mouths.