Bewitched by desire

Arthit opens his eyes, groaning, becoming aware of his injury. He feels like he ran over by a car. Each and every part of him feels bruised and swollen. He looks around and finds his assistant standing in the balcony, dressed in a wine red baggy woollen pajamas. His lips moving very fast, expresssion changing in flash, phone pressed against his ears.

His muscles protested as he drags himself in half sitting position. He glances at the table clock and finds it half past 10. More than 6 hours. This long he has been out. It was noon when he caught up in that accident. He has a vague memory of his assistant helping him in getting inside the car.

"You awake?", Kongpob slides the glass door, stepping inside. Putting his phone over the table, he comes over to his boss.
Arthit nodded in reply, extending out his hand," my phone"

Kongpob shakes his head, to and from," You can check your phone later. First you need to eat something. You haven't anything since noon and also have to take medicine"

The elder one rolls his eyes, whimpering the very next second as his head hurts.

Kongpob rushes to other's side," what happened? Is it hurting so bad?? On a scale of 1-10, how much is it??"

"10", the actor gritted through his teeth, clutching his forehead.

"What?? Why?? It shouldn't be hurting this much?? By any chance, did you opened the stitches? Let me see", Kongpob gently cups other's cheeks, lifting up his face, peering at the bandaged area. Sighing in respite, finding no traces of blood.

Carding his hand through the dark strands lightly, Kongpob stares at the wounded area, corner of lips drooping down," you should had been careful. Why play hero and get hurt?"

Arthit huffs in anoyance, peeking at the other from under his eyelashes," if this is your way of comforting, I must say, you suck at it"

Fingers busy playing with the silky tussels, halts mid air. The employee realising what actually he is doing and with whom. Removing his hand at once, he scoffs," as if..". Twisting the left corner of his lips before pulling back, standing straight, he crosses his arms," who said am comforting you? Am scolding you, Arthit Rojanapat. How dare you hurt yourself??"

The actor frowns, meeting gaze with his assistant," excuse me??"...has he gone dumb?...

" who allowed you to hurt yourself like that. You don't think about me, right?? Always doing whatever the hell you want. Never caring for me even once. Do I not mean anything to you, you moron selfish jerk!!"

Arthit gaps at his assistant who seems close to breaking down in sobs. He can't comprehend this version of his assistant. Who is acting worried for him, at the same time, pissed at him.

"Kongpob? What are -

"Do you have a single clue what I had gone through? What kind of thoughts I had all this while?? How can you be this much of jerk to your mother???", Kongpob snapped, angry tears moistening his dark brown orbs.

"Are you crying? For me?"

...he looks cute with that kicked puppy eyes. I wanna squish him..huh??..wa...wait what??..Arthit eyes widens as the last words rings his ears," hang on!', he opens out his palm to stop his assistant from speaking further,'.. my mother?? Where does my mother came from??"

Kongpob flicks out the imaginary lock, wiping off his fake tears, giving a lopsided grin to the elder, waggling his eyebrows playfully," yes your mother. First tell me, how was my acting?? You were totally bewitched, right??? Ain't it?"

Arthit masks the hurt, scoffing, staring at the ceiling," Yeah riiigghhhttt!!!. Now tell me why there's a mention of my mother?"

"Aun..I mean Madam has called earlier after learning about your accident. She wanted to talk to you but you were not awake. So, she ordered me to give you an earful when you wake up"