Stubborn assistant

"Lets go"

"No"

"Stop being so childish"

"No. You stop being a bully"

"Wha....bully??", Arthit jeered. His jaw clenched tight, a vein throbbing at his temple, his hands fisted as he fixes his pigheaded  assistant with one of his menacing stare. His words grave and controlled as he is attempting his best to stop himself from lashing out at the other.

" Look here Mr. assistant, I was being thoughtful here for sharing my room with you. So, just stop being a brat and get in. It is going to rain soon so-

"I don't care. I can't stay within the same space as you. You don't need to worry about me. I can take care of my own self. So, just go back to the way ungrateful jerk of a boss you had been all this time", Kongpob is fuming inside. He can't believe his luck. He turns his back to the actor, completely done with the discussion.

At the moment, both of them are standing outside of a small and cheap love hotel, Arthit has drove them to direct from the club

At the moment, both of them are standing outside of a small and cheap love hotel, Arthit has drove them to direct from the club. They had not gone back to Seoul as the actor is afraid that Nam could appear there and create a scene, which is the last thing Arthit need now the premier of his movie is near. So, here they are at Lilly's Embrace - at a love hotel far away from hustle bustle of busy life and by the luck he is having there is only a single room available. Now, any sensible man would go and search for other accommodation but NO! NOT THE ARTHIT PERAWAT! What did the actor suggested?? Let's share the room...Is he mad?? He is asking Kongpob to spend a night in the same room as his and that too at a love motel. Does he even realises what would it seem to others?...

"FINE. THEN BE HERE FOR YOUR WHOLE LIFE. SEE IF I CARE!", Arthit snapped before stomping inside the hotel, leaving Kongpob outside in cold, on middle of a road, under the dark sky with clouds roaring once in a while sending signals of heavy downpour in upcoming hours.

Kongpob's heart dropped hearing the finality in his boss's voice. He spins around and catches retreating back of the actor. He opens his mouth to call out but snaps shut immediately, not ready to give up his pride...dickhead!..

Crossing his arms against his chest, the assistant crosses the street road and sits on the bench on the side line and grumbled,"Fiine! It's not like I would die here. I would prefer dying than breathing the same air as you"

***********

Arthit gets out of the bathroom, freshly showered, feeling clean after scrubbing off the remnants of the evil witch. Tying the knots of the bathrobe, he flungs the towel carelessly and gets comfortable on the bed covered with red velvet sheets. After twisting and turning for first few seconds, the actor settled on lying on his tummy, side of his face squished in the soft pillow. A sigh lefts him, as he stares at the dark walls, his mind reeling with everything that has happened in last couple of hours. When Arthit has agreed to meet Nam earlier, he didn't had a clue that the crazy woman would attempt to pull such a trick on him. He won't deny that he didn't knew that they would end in bed at the end of night and that's the sole reason he accepted that psyco's offer. After the day Kongpob mocked that Arthit couldn't afford to have the young man, the actor's pride was hurt. His ego was bruised along with his heart. Years ago wounds started bleeding again when Kongpob's refusal has resulted in landing him behind bars. If it is not for his friend Amarin, he would had never gotten out.